Posts by AMZD

Just buy the cheapest disk on the market,install win 7 and tap f8 or what ever your bios give as an option to boot from several inputs and boot from win 7 install the game and play with the same issues...problem not solved...play other games,RIP DBO it died once,not twice... problem never existed in first place.

Wait,What?

Are you saying,you making a double post,with different meaning,each time you respond to someone?

If thats the case,you probably,having issues,with forums,as they have rules...So basically thats an excuse to yourself,you spoiling yourself.

Its another thing to believe 2 things which are controversial to each other,because you are always tend to believe one more to the other,but still,you can always write that instead...

Now if you tend to write your thoughts in 2 posts,i would suggest you,write them on a text or ever a plain paper first,then condense any second thoughts,give yourself the time,overactive brain should consume more time than normal active brains...

It shouldn't affect any application,except if your system has low memory and low processing efficiency,rather than that,it should be OK,also it will depend as well on how many tabs you have on...(cache memory on disk)

Your post made my evening,its plain but it has personality,bless you :)

If you hover your pointer above it,it will say what stats it has,if it has the ability,it would say dragon ball radar,or something like that...Sorry not in game at the moment...

1st tier dragon balls gives the armor correct,but as for the chip you talk about,chips been removed at latest TW/KR/HK patches,you probably missed the updates,so yeah,the server follows the last update before shutdown,you need to buy a scouter with the ability to find dragon balls,best place to find the npc that sells it,its on your starting map dungeon,you can see him on your map.once you enter. Maybe the npc hope(robot) in your starting area town sells it,give a check...

I Second that.

They gave a lot more Phy/Eng attack for each STR/SOL. And if I remember correctly, it was like CON in the sense that each masterclass got a different value for it, meaning a Turtle got more eng attack out of 1 SOL than a Dende would. Correct me if i'm wrong but I think every class right now gets the same amount of phy/attack from 1 STR/SOL?

You probably need to download new patch,either someone from the team needs to consider uploading a manual patch or find a way to make autopatcher to work on other systems,im afraid that there arent many players from other OS,being a minority sucks...i know.

Another solution,is to have a partition or even a secondary drive,boot able with win OS,thats what i am doing on my pc,but mainly i use my laptop for win OS...

Or a virtual drive.

Thought a way to make it happen,sort of,debuff poison,green gas effect on environment(can be taken from UD3 outside area),as time pass the poison gets more effective(time limited),make use of anti-poison gear,same with burning buffs and stuff...

Have you tried to move the chat windows around?on the photo seems that the bar that you type,is hidden by the borders of the screen.

Change the cash coin for slot machine and make it smc(slot machine coin) put it in token shop for x? make use of slot machine and full RNG and most people will be gifted with what they ask around,if you start taking items,like dogis from cash shop,it takes money from server and a potential of adding new dogis in future becomes like more soon,with in the later future being not able to give more new stuff,need to take it slow,so you wont end up removing items later and making players frustrated...

You saying it like "f*ck Europe players" instead of making a post cooling people off, telling them some information , thats the issue here.

What do you expect?Since they didnt even made a thread about it,they didnt discuss it,it came like a wrecking ball...

Its for the best of the server,i agree,as the majority of the income,comes from NA/Asia should be there from the start(sustainability and stability )

But since you got that in mind, Make It Known to the COMMUNITY before you do it?

what about if something goes wrong, for example errors at server moving or the moving can not be completed because there is an difficult error? is there any risks that we can loose our play progress, our objects or even our characters can be deleted?

Can happen,but im sure Daneos has back ups...If it takes more time of what he suggested to be (3-6 hours) start panicking :-D