Posts by AMZD

As the server wasnt full today this morning hunt, i could say the drop was edgy? again some complaint on chat and others brag as usual,486 drops it aint bad i guess for the amount of people participating...Looked normal.

I can understand the frustration,all majin classes are my favorite over nameks and humans,i would really like to see things turn around,but,the team aims for a retail look a like version and also as they have mention in past,they aim for something more balanced than retail,something that will make happy all the fans,but firstly they need to reach a point and that point is the retail,have patience guys,we will have alot ups and downs,chill and enjoy the game as it is free for testing or have a brake until you feel more satisfied with upcoming fixes/updates...

??Does it says anywhere there,that the game has reached a retail form?it says like retail for certain things,the server is still on testing phase...

If you don't read the conversation and just speaking about last comment,you doing something wrong...wasting time is the 1st one.

You dont need to explain me that this is a test server. We all know that, telling the truth isn't being silly. Not only the team works to help this server being up-to-date. Without players and discussions nothing will be fixed.

the server hasn't been mentioned as retail,anywhere,skills or anything else maybe...so i have to explain you,if you have something wrong in mind,as other people read as well...I'm more than happy to discuss or read comments from other people,just getting annoyed with complaints,its another thing to speak what you found and that doesn't seem right,than just over whelm a ''fix'' that you don't like.

Guys,can't you just settle down?it's obviously still in progress,1500-2000 dmg per spin,wasn't only on cap(global),it was from lvl16,so the skill needs to increase the dmg output as the char levels up,but it shouldn't be more 800 dmg per spin as normal attack at 70 lvl...

In this update,its considered ''fixed'' in a way,that its not god mode anymore...

The max dmg at 70lvl was 500-600 per spin with no upgrades,no buffs,no gear stats,about 538 with no crit,if you played at 50lvl cap,maybe then,cause after 70lvl cap came they nerfed the spins...If you do around 340 now,wait for the team to fix the level accuracy for it...character level up more dmg...

its not the server, When I had window 7 i never had this problem

What i was trying to say,is that the server can't support,new hardware/software and as result,it gives you latency,either from your,hardware/software or your net line.

Thats something that can be resolved with rolling back on old software/hardware or the ''engineers'' make a fix,thing which i find it unlikely to happen,i never stop hoping though.

Any honestly,depending on your play style,people prefer ultimates and turtles though.but even other classes can spam abilities over their pure forms,so honestly just try to see what fits you the best...Also the team tries to make the game retail like,which that means,few things or alot might be different from retail,so the most well known classes might be need reconsidering...

Hello there, i find this idea excellent,that will prevent most of trolls and chicks to spam their chickey attacks,which in some cases,ruins the fun aspect of sort wars or testing skills on groups,3 secs delay to enter and 3 secs delay to get out...

I'm not a fan of pvp in DBO,cause the biggest issue with it,is the uncontrolled drama that brings,if there is anything that can put it down,i'm with it,so Mr.Echoson you had a great idea there.

*Technically speaking ''coding'' it wont be difficult to achieve,as of the codes are already there,i'm not saying it wont be need to create new s an addition of time glance,but still achievable.

This under section of suggestions, is a room for improvements and testing new things,after ''retail'' version of the game,none should be judgmental by the current version,we share thoughts,because we all belong in this crappy addiction called ''DBO'' and i believe we all want the best for it...

*by saying: its already there,i mean the system has walls to turn you on,into pvp,so there is a gap there to put a delay buff and an active pvp or even make the walls to give all players countdown,i personally have knowledge of coding,as i was coding early 90's,but i wasn't that good and since then i changed my career,also i am really busy to check what actually needs to be done,i am speaking by the sight of things and i dont say,that it's easy.

Let me say that I am grateful to be able to play this game again. I've been a Dragon Ball fan as far back as I can remember. It's nice to see the game back in a somewhat stable state. But why is there only one person able to fix bugs and issues? Shouldn't there be a team of people? Is there a lack of coders that the "one guy" knows or is it more of a lack of trust? If anything, allow a few trusted people the ability to reset the servers to allow us to get back in the game. Also, what's the point of having random restart? Why not just have a scheduled restart so all the players know when it'll happen and be able to plan for it? Seems to be a good way to run a game imo.....but I'm no programmer, so I don't know, perhaps there's a legit reason for all of this.....

The state of the server is handled by that,for 1 reason and that is trust as you stated...the game as it is might have a somewhat standard income,Daneos invested and investing hours and hours,to restore it back to its normal state,those hours ain't going to get paid,as salary or income at all,you might think the donations are more than enough in its current state,which it is,but He aims for a retail product,which means, He needs to spend money for hardware and software for use and for back up,also there are many factors,that could bring the project down,even with law issues for him(that involves lawyer payments),but that's another story,the game in its current progress cant afford other than volunteers at the moment... and volunteers in any form are not trust able for the cause.

We might getting Frustrating by that,but imagine what Daneos has to lose...and if he lose,we lose as well.

Not happy with +12 or +13? with no white stones,all from tokens...low level gear,back in TW we had tickets for +12 ,from events, atleast that way now,the +12 or more,are more legit obtainable and they dont expire!,is it so bad,that you cant upgrade it to +15 with no white stones? the team have previously mentioned that white stones will be available for all,through events after OB.

P.s sorry for speaking English in your Country's sub category,thought that if i translate it,might have no meaning...

Forget IOS,this is a private server...as for android,lets say,possible but not achievable,due to game mechanics,you would still need mouse and keyboard...not really worth it.

Basically the game was coded like that,you where leveling,gaining skill points,then you had to find the certain master to gain the skills,but all that got whooped,as it was time consuming,along with the repeating quests...