Posts by AMZD

You have to find two other NCP's to continue that quest. One will be on a path off of the main path that lady is on, and the other is on the same path as the lady (Both will have the green faces). And then you'll find Goku behind a bush on the other side of the wall parallel with the arena.

It doesn't go further after the first lady NPC,you click the quest(green face) but doesn't do anything...as Ethnosq said

The exp rate according to the retail game,it needs to get increased at 45-55 lvl areas statisticly,reason as an example: a 44-45 lvl mob gave 100 exp and a 49-50 lvl mob gave 120 exp,that was made on purpose due to the lvl cap of 70,if they had it increased,then the cap would have gone like 100 or even above it,which that would had messed the skills or they would had been forced,to make new skills or add more lvls on them.And none of this happened,in other hand now,since the game is redeveloping,that could be fixed,by making an algorithm to change the skill point giver in other state of lvl,so it could be normal...This means tho increased lvl cap by default,which mobs has to be changed aswell,its kinda alot of work...

So we need to guess that it will stay as it was...man up and waste time on grind...

It will be helpful to give us the names of those skills

in general buffs are casted on allies,so according to the role of the race,you got the buffs,selfcast or multicasts....

at the skill calculator,its easy to find them,they have diferent frame colors,example the buffs are green,debuffs purple etc...got check the greens and check for stats...
    for example at
    Ultimate Majin
    at Mighty Majin Skills the first green skill is evade up and its a multicast,bellow it,is defense breeze,it says affects one ally,so it means it can be casted one time,per cooldown on everyone,even your self....

Now if you meant for B4.DA.$$ to be more specific,then im sorry for quoting you...

The skill calculator is coming from an old forum,from old DBO,even tho,has few mistakes on it,in majority has all the skills that old DBO had in a good shape...
    DBOG might have other stats,we know nothing yet...while the one ally skil can be casted on an ally,if it doesnt say ''only'' it can be casted on your self aswell.
    Translating skills from Korean aint easy,and propably the first translators,didnt do great job,but hell they where super cool...they helped alot.

when the game first released,there was no ultimate form,for any race planned,after the player base craved for ssj,they decided to please them and add ultimate forms for all races...this is why the majin ultimate form(kid buu)is same as kid buu's npc's,also nameks has lame attacks as giant namek's(which was bugging alot at certain maps),for humans where easy(blondness,green eyes and stats boosts)...
    The thing you ask,is messing with the game story,i personally dont care so much about it,i once followed the story and felt it on my skin,as for new players,it wouldnt be that fair...Thougth if the game start change a bit now and then,should rename it aswell,cause it wont be the same as old.

The only one,that i can bring in mind is WOW,i could suggest you wait few months and try Wildstar since its going f2p,but the specs are more demanding and if you meant Dragon ball themed,well hell there isnt one.

So what your saying is, ur to lazy to level multiple characters.

im saying 2 things.
    1st i have not got the time i had before...i had all classes all races maxed cap(not geared proper thougth).
    2nd a motivation for people to spend some cash(donation)to support the work of the team and play the game where they wont...

i said im an old player i have seen the game,pretty much hasnt got anything to offer to me from the start...thougth i will create atleast 2 characters.

The only damage this can do,to new players,is to loose interest fast...but then they can start lvling a new character any time...If i was a new player i wouldnt spend cash to get something i dont even know...

no break
    If yes is pay 2 win,cashers will buy white stones and will have advantage on non cashers(i will definitaly buy cash points :evil: ).

suggestion definitaly remove tickets and on breakage make (time/days) penalty of non upgradeable,reason to stop spamming luck an make things slower.

or even better make penalty system on breakage resorting 3 penalties to brake item,each penalty 7 day limit to pass...

make white stones less pay 2 win and more pay 2 progress.

anyways my answer is NO BREAK.

Will there be any kind of class change via transaction? i mean like from a lv and after if someone isnt happy about it and wanna try other class of the race,will there be an option?
    Original DBO didnt had one and creating and lvling another character might take some time...or maybe some times that results a player to quit,so is there a plan about it? im sure it aint that hard to be achieved,idk if it can pass the kid class,meaning the spiritualist/martial artist,warrior/dragon clan,mighty majin/wonder majin standards thougth,but even then,it would be nice to have an option to change instead of creating a new one.
    in other hand,after the stable game will be released and has passed few months,will there be a plan of max lvl cap sell item?
    There was a lvl up up item in old DBO,but i aint talk about that,i speak for max cap item...

Like i would love to play as a Crane,lvl that character at max etc,but i would love to play as an ultimate majin as well,but since i aint got the time to pass throught all the quests etc.i would gladly buy an item to make it max cap...
    That also would stop scam sells between players,like the old DBO had...

So if there wasnt any plan about those,what you think about them?
    ps. im an old player and old in real life,time is precious,time is motivating me to ask those things lol
    ps.#2.Sorry if those where asked before,didnt had the actually time and mood to search further...i promise next time ill search much more before asking,thanks.

neither do you,nor me,and its everyones right not to i belive(that was for your first state) i agree with the rest 100%

well it was free before and they want it free now aswell(logic i guess)but the majority doesnt understand the work,the process,the preasure...

i guess people thing it isn't so hard to host a game that was already hosted before...
    i have no idea about DBO but in lineage 2 it was pretty easy to host the emulated version.

Yeah it was easy cause you had the server files ready,for DBO there where no server files...

Pay 2 win= buy items like super armors,super weapons and stuff that has no offer with game currency

pay 2 progress = buy stuff like xp boosters,health pots and everything the game has to offer with game currency from lvl 1

The game will be pay to progress,alot of players will be unbeatable till you get the same stuff they got,but always you can donate and take cash points...

Guys and guls,please invest some of your time on reading threads before create a new,old threads with same problems solved are moving away back and getting harder to reach them,mods wont clear this mess and i understand why...Also people with knowledge on certain things might just quit helping due to boredom,its not really that hard to check other threads and always there are threads that you can post your problem there even if its diferent,instead of making a thread about it...thanks for your time reading,this is just a please for the community.

The game was never planned to go global or EU or NA...the game had the worst protection system(cheap)...there where tons of Korean players which spended atleast 3k $ a month in each server(i knew personal 2 Koreans and a TW guy that payed more),since the game had holes in its protection alot gone wrong,hell there where sites where selling cash points/not only zenis.
    That killed games inside economy,but also the company lost alot aswell,then a chain reaction started and the game went down...

The problem for me was that the company that published the game was unprofessional,inexperienced and unlucky...
    Basically a bad company for Tori to invest,then DBX came to get his money back and im glad he did...

sure copyright is an issue,short answered on the link provided above,but still im more on to morale issues and not carrying about legal terms.

well hello there,i've been around for some time as a guest,then you made threads private,making me subscribe to have access,im not the big post hunter,or the random post maker,so this was why i was a guest so long...anyways,i dont want to spice things up or anything,i just wish to share few dislikes,i dont really know if its a good idea in general nor if making a thread about it...

i know few things about private servers etc...and this project is beeing in the foul way here,i saw the founder packs,cash items and the rest transactions...
    First the server isnt out yet and i already see people having titles of founders...i know there are expenses.

The founder plan in general for most new games is having the meaning of shareholders,with having the oportunity to test their share,later on,people with no minds,see this as a step ahead of others that will use the same physical property freely or even with micro transactions.

In this project,the property belongs in other company,the client is made by other company,the game itself is made by other company,so you sell your server side work as a package with a companys property(something you dont own or worked for it)that may entangle things legal,which is not my business,i just disagree.
    I dont care for where people put their money or anything,i just see this as a bad move to get money and hell alot of them so early,so fast...
    Im sure you are not just taking money,i know you work for them,i know how much work you do,honestly i do,i just disagree the way you taking them.
    The game was pay to progress faster,only few could see it that way,while most was saying it was pay to win...i see you follow the same plan,wich literally i dont care.
    My point is,i would easily pay for it,if a company was selling it,as i will make a donation to your work,when the game will be running,but not for a founder pack or premium subscription for a private server.

I hope i wont be hated from the team,but i also expect it,i wish you take it as a gentle criticism and nothing more,otherwise why would i want to stay here.Im not seeking for attention,i made a thread only for the case if someone else thougth it and didnt had the guts,or time,or will to make it.