Posts by gaidenxxx

Man gets Spanked in an Argument by Cernunnos and then goes for his english. Expected.

I am not here to fight. I simply stated my opinion that taking off cp points during a deletion of server is considered absolute scam because players spent money for it, and even Daneos never mentioned it so no need to waste our time talking it.

Every single game has cashers and this game isn't even p2w anymore. Upgrade stones and white stones are both in token shop. What more do you want? If you still can't compete with cashers then you are simply a bad player. No offence.

auehauehau if u think like this u can't be in favor of a server wipe, "

How can you even think of such a thing? People spent their money on the game so you saying they should lose both their characters and no cash points return either?" and what about the time spent for the free players ? "How can you even think of such a thing?" realy ? u don't got it ? What a joke. u sound like a player mad for advantages. so the free players F!@# and the cash players grow stronger and take the place of people who exploit the bugs and are the alleged reason for a wipe yeaaah after that, the majority reach 70cap and the game don't receive any new update, the players go out again and in the forum a new wipe is organized, anybody will not play in a instable server like this.

non English players rate has grown drastically in this game that I can't even comprehend anything of what you say. So I don't know what you're talking about.

Its a ‘Private Server’ right? If the game were to die, you could say the same thing.

No, it's not the same thing. Any game eventually dies and that's totally acceptable, but what's unacceptable is doing complete removal of all cash points that people paid for and start fresh! Free users obviously would love that and I am a free user as well but the game must be funded by those cash spenders to survive and that suggestion is not good. Of course I don't mind removal of all characters and start fresh but every one gets back the cash points they paid for is fair deal. Thats what happened when open beta started. Every one got back their cp to start fresh.

my opinion is like that of some people up:

1: wipe.

2: no cash return.

3: Do not make the same ridiculous mistakes from people on staff, do whatever they want with items, spoiling the "all" game shit.

4: See the community suggestion and see what most prefer, and think of implementing, or use as a more viable possibility, because who plays the game is who is wasting time in this forum exposing the opinion.

wipe with no cash points return is absolute money scam and robbery and Daneos would never even think of taking people's cash and whip their characters entirely. Because he knows if that happens, all the cash users who fund this game will say bye bye and go jump to the next game in the blink of an eye. How can you even think of such a thing? People spent their money on the game so you saying they should lose both their characters and no cash points return either? So do you expect them to pay money again? What a joke.

Hello guys, today when I woke up, I went to check the game and found out that my Dbog launcher.exe has disappeared. Did the admin remove it for some reason?

I am certain that I haven't deleted my launcher!!

It's not in my recycling bin either. What's wrong with the launcher?

today when I woke up, I went to check the game and found out that my dbog launcher has disappeared from my dbog folder.

I am sure I didn't remove the icon at all.

I searched in my recycling bin and nothing was there.

Now I only have dbog icon but no launcher!

I can't start the game without the launcher.

What happened?

EDIT:

I solved the problem by myself by redownloadig the game again. Now I got a launcher. Not sure how it was removed on it's own but I am ok now.

Hello, I need a solution to a problem in the dbog launcher. Apparently when i tried to update the last version of the launcher, it crashes at the very end of the update then when I open again, the whole update restarts from the beginning.
    Any known solution?

Edit: Nevermind, I managed to solve the problem alone. Thanks.

Yeah would be nice to add EVERYTHING in pre open beta before the whip. All events and DB hunt as well plus pvp ranked battles.
    Because no one would like to see bugs in such areas in official release. :)

I was totally addicted to DMO. It was the most similar game to dbo. But i need feedback from guys who are playing it atm. Is there any new interesting features ? I remember I finished all maps last year and there was nothing more to do

i dont think the dodge calculation is working like daneos want it for now im sure there will come some changes

I hope so. If he improves it then maybe dex can be more useful for us cuz now it's just a joke tbh xD

I would just like to clarify that some information from that fighter guide are out dated before Daneos nerfed DEX.
    In my opinion a fighter now should go full con or ( con / str / con ) . Dex, even for farming, is not reliable anymore because you will get hit anyways and it doesn't even give extra bonus attack or crit rate anymore unlike the original DBO.

the system is nice but is a bug... 1800 hitrate vs 300 of dodge and the target was dodging the half of my basic attacks

The problem is that it's not a bug sadly. The system itself is based on pure luck. Even if you have 90% chance to hit someone, your bad luck can drive u to the 10% chance to not hit. It's totally unreliable. Nothing is guaranteed.

Nothing we can really do about it, Daneos said himself that if we can find a better system/equation he will consider it, but for now nothing came up

Yup, nothing we can do about it for now. Hopefully improvements come later tho ^^

look this I have 1800 hit rate and a plasma lvl 40 have 300 of dodge . Then dodge =40% or 50% ....the calculation system is bug . She shouldnt dodge my basic attacks because I have 6 times more the hit rate that she of dodge. Where is the logic?

Lol yeah, that doesn't make any sense, In fact, the high dodge was considered a fighter's speciality in particular. But now since everyone has a bad ass dodge chance, who would choose fighter for his dodge ?