Posts by gaidenxxx

i understand your frustration but even if piccolo quest is fixed, there are no quests from level 65 until level 70 which means you have to grind for at least 10kk exp.

Holy shit, do you have to attack every person on forum and start unnecessary arguments with your essay posts everywhere? I am sure he didn't even intend any harm or 'threat'. He's simply frustrated because he reached level 55 and suddenly found out that he cannot exceed the level except by grinding. I knew his feeling cuz i had same impression when i leveld up and I am pretty sure you don't even play the game and just camp around the forum all day hunting people to provoke them. You need to chill out, stop your big-ass posts and stop feeling 'threatened by everyone here. ;p

You get so many coupons that don't work. but you get one exp booster 30% in lvl 60 and 2 other exp booster 30% in lvl 65 which help you grind to level 70 :D . Then lvl 70 box is by luck, can give u some trashy coupons or con ring.

Even if the drop rate is not bugged, it is VERY LOWW. I would never spend an entire day of my life grinding for one or two stones to get +2

When I reached level 70 I simply quited the game because I obviously have no time for that shit. 2f5813c6-3cfa-44de-a90c-2894086c87f5.jpg

In my opinion, the drop rate has to increase because we have to take into consideration that in original DBO people used coupons +15 and didn't even bother to grind an entire day for a one U70 ( which is a complete waste of my time to be honest )
    Or to put some stones in gift box as a replacment. Something has to happen regarding this issue.

We have to chill here... Daneos gets really mad I think..
    we have to said thanks that he fix the % critic that I thoguth that was gonna take more time
    also we have to thanks him to fix that amazing critic 40k 50k etc now a turtle lvl 42 just do 3k
    if you guys want to get better critic dmg just equip your chracter with both 27% weapons and you will see the difference

Yeah thats my next target ^^

SHOTS FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait what defense is working? :o it's my moment to use DW

No defense still doesn't work on skills. I tested it myself. I do same dmg on every player even tho they have different p.defense.

Oh I didn't know that the calculations were wrong before. That's my bad. I am sorry.

i have a fighter and SK and majin beside the point tho. Doing that damage in that gear wasn't realistic with the gear you had. Sub weapon never gave energy and physical attack power in original dbo so you will be doing less damage when or if he decide to fix that. I think its fine because some class like grand majin,DW, and ultimate majin needed this boost in damage. Like I said you neef higher upgrades if you want do decent damage

You talk like getting U70 takes 5 seconds to be dropped. I spent an entire day and got no U70 till now. Telling me to force myself to even have higher upgrade than what i already had while stone drop rate is low is like telling a fish to climb a tree.

You do realise that everything you post in this thread is garbage and makes no sense.
    - Defense is working since weeks. The calculation is still not like retail dbo.
    - Crit damage calculation was wrong and is now correct.
    - Rp damage bonus effect is now correctly working.

Did I write anywhere I nerfed anything? No. Dont write bullshit. thanks

How defense is working when I do the exact damage on every player in arena ?
    That doesn't make any sense
    Besides the crit damage was absolutely nerfed on skills that say "crit damage is icnreased when critical hit is succesfful. My damage has decreased dramatically.

do you understand that physical crit% was broken when he was dealing more damage and daneos just fixed it.
    He complaining that his damage is garbage now, but in reality his gear probably/mosty sucks

my stick lvl 60 has +6 with 410 p.atk atm and have gloves with 19 str and 400 p.atk . i have totall 1370 p.atk which can do 20k dmg on crit with SHSN . but now they mere 14k. I obviously know that fighter needs str and p. crit and dmg. You think iam a noob ?

Everyone already knows how the damage was decreased on skills that say "crit dmg increased when a critical hit is succesful. I don't even need to post any information. It's clear as hell. You got turtle, test it yourself to see how much your dmg was decreased.

bruh the critical rate is working how it should, if you want to do higher crits get physical crit % gear that how it always been. Doing 16k crit without any physical crit% was sketch anyways even at lvl 70

You do realize that physical defense is not working atm right ? . 16k dmg while defense is not working would be around 12-13 whenit works.
    It was completely fine. and by the way, i have 21% crit dmg increase stick, and it does absolutely nothing. i still have 14k dmg atm

Humans are the strongest atm so what are you talking about.

BTW u only do low dmg because your equipment sucks

Once defense starts working, I would do around 4k dmg on your namek who has 28k LP. Tell me more about how humans are the strongest.

my crit also got nerfed. hella much though, this sucks so bad. i don't even feel like playing tbh. motivation dropped from 10k to 0

Basically if this nerf stays, Fighters and turtles gonna be the most trash ever. Especially when defense starts working.
    I have 1350 p.attack and cant even do more than 10k dmg. Not gonna play till this changes