Posts by gaidenxxx

1) Pre-Open Beta is a testing phase, nothing is definitive and a lot of things will change, so no need to worry.2) IMHO, Even DPS shouldn't be able to oneshot or twoshot tanks, otherwise that means something is broken. One shot me that I'm a turtle (glass cannon) but if you want to kill the class that is expected to tank you need another strat.
    3) I don't know your upgrades and your current phys attack or % phys crit boost, so I can't compare with previous crit dmg in similar conditions back in retail dbo.

:)

I know everything can change since its pre open beta and thats why iam saying this change is ridiculous

Fighters cannot tank as good as SK / DW . they cannot buff like majins. and now they cant dmg as well. So what they should do ? Strip dance in the street ? This is a joke and unjustifiable.

This is ruduculous, if daneos keep nerfing humans while nameks are still with same high p.defense then how are we supposed to dmg them ?
    My fighter does 14k. dmg now when defense is not working. So he would do around 5-6k dmg when it works
    Is this a joke ?

lern to read the global updtae thread ..

- Item on ground duration from 30 to 60 seconds increased.
    - Item owner ship duration from 20 to 40 seconds increased.
    that means after 40 sec verybody can loot

Global Update Thread

There must be an annoying person in every forum on the internet XD . Nonetheless, thanks for the explanation.

I have a question. I was grinding in papaya island and when i killed some mobs, they dropped items, then some other player came and grabbed all my items that i dropped.
    How the hell are other players allowed to grab the items that they didn't even kill by themselves ? He did it several times, not just once.
    And he was NOT in my party.

Lol you talk like you're Daneos or something "the shops is obviously a feature of the game' but they dont have the feature of prices capacity one billion . This is only a temportary solution that daneos implemented until Auction House if fixed. then it should return to 999.999 capacity once again. so yeah its not going to stay as far as I know. Or else no one would even bother using auction house in first place rofl.

Hey guys, I need some help. When i reached lvl 58 i only found 2-3 quests in porunga rock south that gave me around 150-200k exp but i couldn't find anything else.
    But my friend told me he had way more quests in that area that got him straight to 59. So does any1 know why some quests show up to some and not to me ? o.O
    If someone entered that area before let me know. ( Btw there are till now 4 bugged quests in that map from lvl 55 to 58 so far. ) correct me if iam wrong.

It affects the economy in terms of zeni sync mechanic. Set item prices but first paying some share of zeni is now gone, meaning every x amount of zeni brought into the game 90% of it will stay in game. This is bad in the long run.

That's right. And because players are not forced anymore to pay their share of zeni to keep their items on sale, they aren't afraid anymore of highering the prices.
    For instance, when AH was working, players who used to sell items for very high prices had to spend so much zeni like 200-500k or more to keep it every single day and no one bought that crap obviously which only damaged the buyer and forced him to lower the price.
    But now, they can put their items in private shops FOREVER and never lower the price.
    The prices must be decreased sooner or later

EHm, No the lag is real over there. The amount of private shops make the channel completely messy.
    Auction house is not really on 200th to do list. It's top priority because the gears that drop from mobs above lvl 30 can't be upgraded on its own. I usually buy an already upgraded weapon immediately from AH but now I can't because private shops are spread all over the area and i can't run after each shop to check what's inside and what not.
    Fixing AH and decreasing private shop prices will surround the selling and buying mechanism into ONE and only one place, which is AH, this makes it easier for players to find what they want instead of running after every shop to see what they have and what they don't.
    AH is way more organized and shouldn't be overwhelmed by private shops.

The coupons are going to be taken out of the game eventually but how are the flying scroll useless? Those are amazing before lvl 30.

I meant those scrolls that regenerate your dashing speed ( which was useful in dbo when flying with dash was limited ) but the scrolls before lvl 30 are indeed very useful

The gifts that come from popo's gift box need improvments... I keep getting coupons that don't even work and some trashy scroll flying items that are useless because we have unlimited flying. These items must be removed and replaced by some other items that are usable and useful.
    For example, upgrade coupons can be replaced by some upgrade stones ( around 4-5 )
    The flying scrolls can also be replaced by any other decent item...

Hey guys, I just would like to say that I am against the icnrease of the limit of prices in private shop to 1 billion because of two reasons
    First, the amount of private shops in korin village increased dramatically which causes lags in the area even more
    Secondly, the prices of items have increased since then because in Auction House people were afraid of increasing prices cuz they have to pay every 24 hours for it to keep the items inside the Auction. But now nothing stops them from putting very high prices like selling a dogi for 40kk and 30kk. that's nonse.

That's why decreasing the limit of prices in private shop and fixing auction house instead is highly recommended. Thanks

"Sure but still, it's pointless to put dogis on wagu machine"
    I talked about wagu points earned from doing ranked matches and budokai being used on Dogi Merchants. Not the Wagu machines.

Oh i wasn't talking about your suggestion. Talking about what daneos said that he's gonna implement in open beta