Posts by Proxymime

eh dont waste them that fast lolwell depends on race for me its takes lesss 1 hr to hit lvl 30
    and ofc its without those scrolls i never used them from 1-30 i only use them at lvl 35-50 then meh the hell start 50-55 then chill all the way to 65 cause this game didnt finish the quest at lvl 65 + so enjoy lvl 65+ grinding its worst then 50-55

Sure... lvl 30 in less than an hour... that would be a lvl every 2min ( kamiramin is full of crap dont listen to him)

just use the scrolls and grind until lvl 30 like ron said, gets harder from there on though

Hey,

I just wanted to know how many buffs can you stack? cause i buffed up using ultimate majin and some buffs do not show up beside the players 'scouter info'. but on the system window it acknowledges that they have the buff. just wanted to know if indeed they have the buff or not.

hope someone can answer this.

Hey guys, hope everyone is good

i wanted to ask a question about cranes DoT. How can we increase the damage done over 2 sec? what item effect do we need. cause i saw a lvl 33 having Dot better than me and i was almost 20 lvls above. i know about crane mastery and persisted damage, thats not the point as i have 3 and he only had 1 on it. but is there any way to increase damage over time? take this clip as an example. he just bought a new wep and is going to try his new DoT and his dot is hitting more than mine. does the armor upgrade count towards Dot damage increase since he had +10 and i only +5.

hope you can understand what im saying

vlw coyote por responder, mas to ligado nisso, ja ta com 3 ate agr. sera que upando a armadura ajuda? pq ele tinha +10 eu acho na roupa dele

edit: da pra ver aqui:

ele acabou de comprar uma leque e vai testar. o sangramento dele faz bem mais do q o meu e nivel dele e bem mais baixo.

so uma obs q gostaria de saber

Oi pessoal,

alguem sabe q tipo de attributo (Item effect) eh preciso para aumentar o dano por segundo dos sangramentos? pq eu vi um lvl 39 a fazer mais dano cada 2 segundos do q eu (lvl 49), e eu tenho 4sp na skill e ele so 1....

alguem me sabe responder,

vlw galera