Posts by Mero

This is racist, relly? the only language you can speak in this fu*** forum is in english? Come on are u kidding me, i understand but the half of people who play the game are from Spain or America.

The forum rules say what the forum rules say. In the main forums, you can only post in English. That's why there is a whole Spanish Community board. Not racist at all, it's just annoying when everyone is speaking different languages all in one forums.

its a well known fact that blizzard doesnt do anything unless you run a private server with their latest expansion,you can bet they will be taking action against those p servers running legion,older expansions? beh not so much,they dont even bother.
    and about the incomplete part,well not sure what you talking about,tried a p.server of wotlk and everything was there,just look around at all the p.servers that you have,and im not talking about new ones either,one server that i know of has been going on for 5 years and change so if blizzard hasnt done anything to them in those five years i doubt it will happen now.

I said this to someone else on another thread, this GoldenBlaster kid just doesn't want to be wrong. He just might be the savior of the DBOG forums. He knows everything and is right about everything. Hahaha. But in all seriousness, I think it's best to leave him alone and think he's right, since that doesn't happen often for him.

Dude... Bandai doesn't care about this game, I doubt they would file a lawsuit. They gave up on it for a reason, they don't want to lose time over a game they threw in the dust.

Yeah people go nuts on 2016 if you have an opinion. I guess you kinda need to be a sheep and follow what everybody else are doing or else you'll get roasted for no reason. lol people don't see this but the world is actually moving backwards

The world is going backwards because of your stupid questions. :)

Pre Open Beta was released June 2015? What? Last time I remembered it released this year... In July... Ah wait nvm. I just saw your join date, which was 3 days ago. That explains why you have no idea what you're talking about. If I knew you were a new player I wouldn't have insulted you like that. Sorry to ruin your game experience for you buddy, I know it must be hard to be wrong, so that's why you're in denial. Have a good day, and don't forget to enjoy the game buddy! ;)

See, do you not know what spam is?Spam is unwanted, spam is often of the same reacquiring thing "send the same message indiscriminately to (a large numbers of Internet users)"

No, you are not smart, in fact your post made you less intelligent
    My posts had likes, showing people enjoyed it, no matter the number of likes. Each post was on different days

Please, just stop embarrassing yourself, right now Im going to stop talking to you specifically in any thread, simply because of your attitude.
    I will no longer give you the attention your for some reason craving, I have no idea why you want to prove me wrong, or how I offended you, but enough is enough. Please also do not "quote" me or tag me in your messages. Thank you and good bye.

You know you've won when the other person has to quit the argument... Bahahahaha yes your stupid memes are unwanted by 80% of the community and nobody besides you and the other meme spammers think it's funny. Just because someone clicked a like button doesn't mean they enjoyed it, maybe they felt bad for you because you got no likes on such an unfunny meme... Bahahahhaa

You assume, and I don't "meme spam" on posts, I rarely post now.
    You seem to like showing a negative attitude towards everything, you relate to the meme posts and purposely ignore the educated posts just so you can "feel" smarter :L

But thats k
    You do you, and I do me

b11e6adf99043c68baf33a1f00b3cddb.png
    4e80c1f62f8fcfd5dd2b86812a4d4b03.png
    3cf0454bf734355eecf627122c95c62c.png

Yeah I guess you don't meme spam on posts... Hahahahahaha.. I don't need to make myself feel smarter, I most definitely am smarter.

Lol most people who disiked this post are ass-licking xDD

Lol or they just hate idiots like this guy. Oh man I wonder what Daneos looks like in real life!! Probably fat right guys??? Hahahaha you are a very interesting bunch of middle schoolers.

"Don't play the game" when you can't play l0l

You know what I meant... Or maybe not, yeah actually judging from your other posts (the meme spamming) I guess you don't know what I meant, so I guess I'll elaborate. What I meant was don't play the game, as in, not play the game ever or at all.

Hahahaha, I come back from a hard day at work to this little kid trying to insult me, also posing as a "Developer". Again I will say, stop cry and don't play if you don't like it. I've probably reported more bugs than you in the first few days of the release. Unfortunately, I don't have time to play or report bugs anymore. While you're sitting here stressing over a video game, I'm making money. Who's the real winner? ?(