Posts by Mero

Yeah while he's at it he should make Frieza race, and also make a Cyclops race, and maybe a Chiaozu race, heh you think he has time to make new races? He busy with more important stuff like TLQ, TMQ, and UD.
    /closethread

actually no im not 30 or lower its called making the game even for all players and just because u wanted to go ahead and max out ur character andd have nothing left to do but b***h about skill resets

Making the game even for all players? That's what will happen if skill reset books are handed out. You really have no idea what you're talking about, so I'm going to assume you're level 20 or lower now.

• What is the point of implementing a free skill reset if you all do not remember there will be a global wipe of all characters so why want a reset book like really are y'all that petty? Oh I did this or I did that get over it is in PRE OPEN BETA so what if u don't enough skills that is your fault for maxing your level you knew this about the skills and needing to reset them before you ever made your current character anyways. My point is ain't no need for a skill reset since there will be a character wipe

I feel like this guy's level 30 or lower, hence why he says no skill reset.

Maybe you are right, it is a private server, but it will be the ONLY one so I'm sure there will be people making sites for that.

You know there are about 3 other private servers right? This just happens to be the first one to actually let you play the game.

At the time of this post there are 25k members registered on this Forum. I'm sure we could ban a few people that chase people off. Because you get 1 person that chases 15 people off and you have a problem. And that's a conservative number. I've seen great games destroyed by horrible communities.
    When cancer enters the body do you let it run its course or do you try to remove it?

Please respect all members of the community and please do not attack members, thanks. Just because you don't like someone doesn't mean they should be banned. :)

What "triggers" me (yet another disrespectful remark from you) is when you're disliking everything I say. On other threads too. You are really showing how childish you are when you do this. Unfortunately for you I don't care. You can look the ratio of likes to posts for you and I. That's where we can see the difference in us. When I speak I'm actually trying to convey a point. When you speak it's to disrespect someone.

I almost laughed at when you said "You can look the ratio of likes to posts for you and I." Almost laughed. You really think likes/dislikes matter? Wow, you truly did just start foruming yesterday. This Xian217 kid follows me to all my posts and dislikes them. Let's go see your "Server Activity Downtime thread". Wow! Seven dislikes with one like! Does that matter? No. If I scroll through all your posts, more than half are all dislikes, then you look at my Likes Received... 442. That's 5 times the amount of POSTS you have. And does this matter at all? NO!!! Likes and dislikes don't matter at all buddy, you'll learn this in the long run. Anyways though, you said you don't care but you call me childish for disliking your posts, seems like you really do care. There you go again contradicting yourself. If you really get TRIGGERED over someone replying with an opinion that isn't the same as yours, you shouldn't be on the Internet. Not everyone agrees about everything.

As I said in another one of these flame war threads, please PM me if you wish to continue this debate, I will no longer be replying here.

@xHotPockets

When you speak in a condescending manner it is disrespectful. You and KaioshinVall have done that over and over. I'm not the first person to say this either. Please. You've said your piece. Now leave.

I'm not going anywhere until you apologize for attacking my opinion. If me disliking your posts really triggers you that much, block me and move on. You can't expect to be disrespectful first and then tell me to leave.

@Kaioshin Vall and @xHotPockets Have been following me around and disliking EVERYTHING I've been posting. That's how childish they are.

You have broken server rules by being disrespectful OVER and OVER again to me and other people. Anyone reading your wall can realize you're not very liked on here.

Dude are you that delusional? I really don't care about your posts, I don't even remember disliking yours. And if I did they were probably retarded posts like this one you just posted here. Disrespectful? We posted our opinions and you didn't like that we disagreed, so you came at us, ATTACKING us. I'm not very liked on here? The only ones who don't like me are the ones who spam post memes and beg on the forums for an update everyday. If you haven't realized, I have more friends than enemies on here. You just contradicted your statement saying how we broke rules by being disrespectful, where if you read another sentence you say we aren't very liked. Sounds a lot like disrespect to me. Think before you speak buddy. :)

Anyways, back on topic, I disagree with an Auto Kick system as it's pointless right now, and it's also pointless to have it in the actual release of the game.

Kid have you not realized yet the game is not there for you to enjoy but for you to test things and report bugs? That's what a Pre Open Beta is. Have you ever thought to yourself that maybe, just maybe, you're butt hurt because you can't get in the game, and we're not the butthurt ones? No, of course not, because the word is all about you, and if you don't get what you want, you throw a fit.

Please refrain from using profanity and please do not attack members of the community. Thanks. The ones who should get banned are the ones who make this thread like this. :)