Posts by Saro

Dudes, Gintama had better art in its first run. A lot more detailed animation, and a lot more frames. Simply looking good isn't good animation, it's good art deign, but animation quality depends on both the number of frames, and the detail in those frames. The problem that, what I've seen of Bleach, has, is that it either re-uses animation, uses a lot of stills, or uses over-simplified animation, for the comedy scenes. The comedy scenes, I kinda get, but all of those factors are telltale signs of cheap animation.As for the later seasons, I don't know, again, I've only seen the first season and change. And.... it ain't pretty. Not Naruto Shippuden levels of cheap, but still.
    Not to mention, I was just asking that guy if that's why he hated the anime.

Trust me it get a lot better in say what 200+?

What's wrong with the anime?
    The art's somewhat sub-par for the time, but so is Dragon Ball Super's

I wouldn't say bleach's animation nor is it art sub-par. Maybe if u compared from the beginning of the anime then yeah.

My Opinions On Super.

Animation

I personally think it's terrible I mean Jesus the models are always off. I feel like their is no effort put into it. Probably the best example is the Future Gohan Death or Vegeta Vs Beerus or even that No idea why they would have amateurs animate on one of the greatest franchises in all of the world when it comes to anime. Even Toriyama was disappointed with Toei's Animation. You will always hear them give excuses about time limit, when I'm pretty sure most db fans can wait for a episode to come out if its to look better. Now I'm not saying all of supers animation is terrible. There are way too many examples of terrible animation in DBZ that I never noticed until recently yet Super just does it more often and its so visible.
    Characters

Everyone is useless except Goku Vegeta, Future Trunks, Beerus, Whis, basically the op ones. I mean Goten is just a copy of Goku but less powerful. Trunks is just a smart Goku. Yamcha and Choutzu became useless in RoF Movie even though those two are as strong as Ginyu Force in Frieza saga yet Master Roshi went to help out which makes no sense. Tien is just there along with Krillin. Piccolo I don't even know. Chichi is the same only more annoying. Bulma is Bulma. Super literally made me forget Puar and Oolong are even apart of the show. 18 is just a house-wife or whatever the hell she does. Satan is the same. Let me know if I forgot anyone else.
    Story

Originality is gone, I mean Evil Goku? So many fan fictions of this. They might as well have Absalon be a canon thing after GT. I feel like the stole from Dragonball Multiverse for their multiverse arc with Universe 6 and etc.
    Extra-

Just some things I like to add in.
    1. Goten and Trunks Heights/age not changing along with Maron. Goten should be 13 and Trunks should be 14 looking like Future Trunks right before Gohan Died.
    2. So many dam plotholes its insane. I'm not saying GT is better I mean god, two 17s=2 ssj2s, majuub, two ssjs, equivalent to a ssj4 makes about as much sense as Goku being cut by glass in his ssj4 form.
    3. People complaining about Gohan even though he wanted to be a scholar when he was a kid. What did you think was going to happen? Goku died in Frieza saga, fans complained and brought him back. Gohan was gonna be protector of earth and etc. Fans made Toriyama bring Goku back. Toriyama wanted Goten to be main character instead of Goku. Fans said nah and we got more Goku Time.
    4. This forced relationship between Trunks and Mai
    5. FFS the comedy is almost unbearable sometimes.

P.S I know I wrote a lot, this is just my whole hearted opinion on Super and I might have left a few things out. I'm not the smartest person so if I am wrong on something I will admit it.

Oh boy this thread is going to turn into a debate I just know it.
    Imo, I wouldn't say DBOG>DBOR or DBOR<DBOG. Aslong as you can get to play the game who cares which group has this or that.

Nice Idea and all, but to balance out transformations. Second Form level 15, Third form Level 25, and Final Form level 40 just like all the other trans.Not to sure about a golden form because that would take balancing and don't see how it drains LP either. Don't see why they would be a close range melee fighter due to fact Frieza could make a supernova in like 3 secondsand was shooting 40 death beams at Goku. Unless this race is like Nameks were they are melee fighters but use OP energy attacks in beginning. Just my opinion on this.

im the same it would have been so much better if you he just released it now and when the tlq finish release that like bit by bit and not waiting for everything and then releasing all.

Honestly, all that hype for adult and mc. Lulz wait a bit more for TLQ.