Posts by Saro

You do realize, that you started this right? I never said that this thread should be shutdown or the owner isn't entitled to it. I just said it's useless without all the valuable information. You are basically contradicting everything your others posts say..
    But anyways stay cool dude. A friendly debate is always healthy.

My apologies. I just assumed from the "There's no need for this thread." That you didn't think it shouldn't have been made at all.

Basically it is an item that automatically levels you up to 33. You must get to level 10 to use it. After using the stone once you reach lvl 10, it will instantly give you all the required exp to get you to 33.

Not to mention you still must do adult quest, flying quest, and the list goes on even if you use the stone. You do miss out on kid budokai too btw.

I acknowledged that and said I was going off-topic for satire purposes. Besides that I remained very on topic and encouraged more debating.
    And you just stated exactly why this poll is useless LMAO, everyone already stated their opinion and are awaiting Daneos's decision. So your post about the importance on voting about this matter, has become completely redundant.

You seem to understand that everyone is entitled to free speech here, yet you only think it applies to yourself? Just like yours, my post is of equal importance, don't criticize it for being "whining". And also, DON'T BE A HYPOCRITE.

My mistake for making you misunderstand. If someone wants to make a thread on a level 33 stone, they are entitled too. Try not to rule all new players would agree with this being p2w and voting no. If I was making threats towards you I apologize as Quvades said. Even though everyone already stated their opinion, doesn't hurt to have a debate or talk on it. And if we are talking about equal importance, then I am allowed to criticize your post just as you are allowed to criticize me. I won't waste anymore of your time or anyone else's because I am getting off-topic for those that have something reasonable to say in this thread.

Quit whining about everything? I and many others, dedicated ourselves to one of the most biggest threads/debates in this forum, while you sit here "too lazy" to write up an argument, so how about you keep to yourself?
    And on that thread, majority of people chose to vote against the stone without any valid reasoning which is going to be the same case over here. Just because the majority think something, it doesn't mean it's right.

There's a difference between "whining" and "defending" something, clearly you're not mature enough to realize the difference.

As for the release date of the stone, I am fine with a week after, but I would just like a logical and valid reason as to why it shouldn't be added right at the start.

Clearly I'm not mature enough. -Cough- Even though you were flaming and insulting others for a not good enough justified reason on the last forum -Cough- Everyone as had stated their own reasons as why it shouldn't be added at start, should be added, or shouldn't be added at all. Also I don't have to keep anything to myself. I am free to say my opinion on matters like this. If you have a problem with that you can leave or complain. I don't really care.

There's no need for this thread. Not enough information given here, it's an obvious no for newer players.

There is a need, let the people vote. Quit whining about everything. And no I am not going to bother to argue with you because Im just 2 lazy for that. Also I agree with Demimura, make it a few days after release. A month and everyone will be level 70 lol.

What are Dragon Buffs?

Dragon Buffs are like skills that last 20 mins im sure that you can only get from dbs, there are 7. The dragon buff lets you increase a stat by 15%
    For example Red Dragon Buff increases Con by 15% lasts 20 mins like any other buff. The list goes on. But its only for the main stats, Dex, Con, ENG, SOL, FOC, STR. Pretty much only theese.

Idk about that loading screen stuck and being transported to westland. All I know is I used a teleporter once in korin village , and this only happened once so far . Got the ?? error. Logged back in and was in westland, the nearly same exact position in the picture, instead of korin village. Didn't go out of DBO to do or check anything while teleporting.

Not so much of a problem of using it, but when it should be put in. I just don't want it in first day.
    Inb4 "defend your argument, pointless post etc." This is just my opinion. I don't want to really waste my time giving my reasons.

This debate is over.

As for me, I still think it SHOULD and WILL be available at launch. I'm guessing @Daneos will be starting the open beta at 38 cap and
    If he does, this fake "advantage" you guys keep imposing on the stone will most definitely not apply at all.

With the spawn system working and dungeons soon to be added to the game, we can expect an open beta very very soon. (Given he goes with the 38 cap). So I'm guessing we will get our answers in the coming weeks.

Most people have agreed in this forum imo from what I have read that they don't want it at launch. So I'm just gonna doubt Daneos will add it at beginning 1st day.