Posts by Saro

He has made a lot of valid points, I'd suggest actually reading the many posts he has made. A lot of you keep ignoring his points.

I won't really argue, we all have different views on the matter. Also that "just because" was just me joking. Other than that, don't really have anything else to say on this.

Another disappointing argument, just an idea and no justification. And FYI your "1 very good reason" was mentioned before.You should read the entire thread first then speak. (Lol, at how many times I said this, I do it for the lols now). In regards to your suggestion, again, read the thread, you will get feedback on that idea.

So yeah same stuff again, close this thread please.

Thank you everyone for sharing your opinions.
    Hopefully Daneos will have time to read the entire thread and create a decision.

Another disappointment at wit's end. I will be glad when Daneos closes this thread, because most likely he will not add in the stone. I think you should read the entire thread again, most of your points imo weren't really valid, and others were just insulting people.
    Notice I said in my opinion before you think i'm speaking for everyone. Oh well, what does it matter, you left anyways lol.

Well for the sake of all the other garbage reasons, give it a go and redeem those other players lol.
    Believe me, if you give me a reason to believe that the stone isn't a good idea. I'll stop rooting for it, until then. There's nothing wrong with it.

I'll make you the last exception, after that I retire from this thread. I believe my point has been made and defended numerous times.

I never said the stone wasn't a good idea, I just said it should be used 1-3 weeks after open beta is all. Give players a chance to start, thats all. That will be my only reason, discussion over.

Yeah, trust me when people keep arguing nonsense to you, it gets to you. But frankly, I'm no moderator or someone who has to keep a certain reputation. Currently i'm the average player just like you and I couldn't care less about what people think about me.
    I'd ask you to justify why you think it should be 1-3 weeks, but I'm expecting the same bullshit answer as everyone else. Unless you have different reasoning than everyone else?

And far as it concerns, outside the forum, majority of players agree with the idea.

Oh my reasoning is very different, I can actually list 1 VERY good reason why.
    -Just Cause.

To be honest, you were only making yourself look like an idiot by insulting people. I really don't care what happens but if Daneos adds this in he shouldn't have it at the beginning but 1-3 weeks after open beta has started.

I'm just waiting on Daneos to close this thread lel. No need to insult each other over opinions, even though I don't remember it being in original DBO, I don't remember seeing anyone complaining about it. So why complain now? Just release it a few weeks after open beta or don't add it at all. Simple as that. Players can vote on how they want it set up.

How about making the level 33 stone free? In order to get it. You must have gotten at least one level 33 character. This is limited one per account so you can't get another level 33 to have another level 33 stone.
    If you want more than one level 33 stone, it will be in CS for like 15 dollars or something.
    I'm just putting my opinion on this is all. I didn't even know the game had a level 33 stone before or jetpacks lol.

DBO has no correlation to Xenoverse, they said that and they took most of the elements of DBO after battle of z was a huge flop lol.

Actually this happened to me before, first time I dashed towards enemy all the way from sky to ground and stuck in dash slightly above ground, then it fixed itself after waiting a bit. Second time I logged out, logged back in and jumped, I fell from sky to ground and fixed the problem.

What level are you ? If you got all 7 and cant use them, saving them would be wiser unless you feel like restarting to get them again xP

Im level 22, did all the quests and have dbs 5-7 got 4 which disappeared, the quest reset for the fourth dragonball but not 1-3.

Logged in saw all four of my dragonballs from quests missing. No I don't have a screenshot, now I found out the quests for those first four dbs RESET.
    If that wasn't enough of a problem, the only dragonball quest that reset is the four-star ball one, meaning Idk how to get 1-3. I can still get 5-7. I will keep looking around I use quest radar to scan just to be sure.
    P.S It happened after game crashed with ?? error. This was few hours ago but I thought the problem was resolved due to one quest being available again.

That also wasn't the only thing I lost, some items like event coupons, and etc.