Posts by jebacunka

Hi there, I have a few questions about the game and I'd appreciate some information, thanks in advance.

1. Map: I've noticed some parts of the map seem to not be unlocked (They're covered in blue), so I was wondering how do I unlock it? Is it even possible?
    2. Aging & Transformations to Super Forms: Are they possible right now or will they be possible in the future? Also, if they're available now, how to do it?
    3. Upgrading Merchant: I've seen NPCs that are "Upgrade Merchants" and I was wondering what do they do, because I don't really understand what upgrading means in this game. Also, how does it work?
    4. Pets: I've received some kind of an egg and I think it's supposed to be a pet (I got it from a Pet Merchant's quest), but it doesn't seem to work. Has this feature not been implemented to the game yet or am I doing something wrong?
    5. Accelerated Flying: How to accelerate when flying? I've managed to do it a few times, but I'm unsure as to how I actually did it.
    6. System Quests: I've been having trouble with completing system quests, because they're pretty unclear as to what I have to do, so if anyone has some insight, I'd appreciate.
    7. Dogi: I've noticed some people on the forum talking about something called "Dogi". I was wondering what that is and how do you get it?

I like the idea.
    It would be nice if this were to be implemented that you have the transformation ability along side others in the abilities menu (K), but it's also locked and it says it's unlocked under "Special Circumstances" or "Special Requirements".
    Just so you know it's there.