Posts by Stigmatic

Still that "Now loading" screen even the Taiwan server over 3 years ago was never this slow. Come on Global get with it here people want to play. If we can't then wtf is the point of this server?

If you see your antivirus or firewall, perhaps something is blocking the game. Maybe another solution could be play the game in window mode.

I have set my avg to allow all that is in the game folder.

No i have a desktop Asus with windows 7, and it has more then enough guts in it to run more intense games. I just tried it again and that error message is not popping up atm. And after i get the "Authentication Failure" message (which is normal to see since the server is not online) But once i click ok on it the screen freezes.

After a long time being stuck in a white screen it loads the login screen but shortly after i get this "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered."

Wow i really love the support we get here top notch. (sarcasm) My video card is Nvidia GTX 650 ti and it can handle game far more intense then DBO, but it still just crashes after it reaches the login screen. Like the login screen animation freezes and it restarts the vid card. But i can play Boarderlands 2, Left 4 dead 2, Tera and all of Half life 2.

I am also having a game crash issue as well, and yes i do know the server is offline. But this is happening at the login screen and here is what i'm getting from the dbolog.txt

[2016/06/12 Sun 04:42:34 AM] CDisplayAlarm::AddAlarm (41) : [ASSERT] CDisplayAlarm AddAlarm Error: Duplicate ID

[2016/06/12 Sun 04:42:34 AM] CDisplayStringManager::AddString (50) : [ASSERT] DisplayString Error: Duplicate ID - CHARACTER_USER_ITEM_CREATE_FAIL

I have no idea wtf all that means but i think it has something to do with it making my video card crash and restart.
    Before like maybe a year ago or so when the server was online and the launcher worked back then i had no trouble.

Version 365.10 is the most up to date driver for my Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti . I got it 5 days ago. And i also checked by using the check for update button. It might be a problem with windows 10?