Posts by ebial

I've returned after 2 or 3 months and Idk why but my inventory looks more empty than before O_O Idk if it's just my imagination, but has there been an update/maintenance that could have caused this?

Lol IRRELEVANT. If you don't like it then come back in one more year when the game is finished. Daneos already has his hand full fixing those "irrelevant" bugs, pretty sure he doesn't have time for events. In case you don't know how to read this is PRE OPEN BETA STAGE. It's not even Open Beta so stop making such stupid demands and calling his hard work useless. Try to do 5% of what he's doing before you think it's easy/useless stuff.

I totally agree with what you've said..I know it'd help Daneos if people donated and I find nothing wrong with it, but there are lots of ways in which donating won't affect the players. Like exp scrolls. People that want to hurry and level up could buy them from cash shop. Kid clock and other things...he could make some cash shop exclusive items like new dogis..and he could remove brown boxes and everything else that's giving players advantages in game or at least make them sellable in game. I'm saying the cash shop should benefit mostly from feature changing items (kinda like lol) That would make the game more balanced I think. As for the upgrade stones,I have no say yet. But I still find better the new "broken" system.

I'm seriously wondering just what in the world you guys are expecting from Daneos to do in so little time? This is not even a proffesional company hosting the game, of course he would have difficulties in maintaining the server stable when the whole globe is logging in...and like it's been said thousand times before, this is PRE OPEN BETA! If you can't stand the bugs and the instability of the server then just wait until the official release ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

NEATA .. :P ... o fi de la server sau nu, dar numai apar un guilda.. stiu ca se misca aiurea, dar de aceea nici nu am mai intrat (plus oboseala de la job), oricum... incerc sa mai fac si eu ceva lvl, dar se misca cu foarte mare lag si nu prea e ed jucat asa.... :(

Chatul e deconectat. Se pare ca dupa ce il rezolva o sa revina guilda si lista de prieteni...sper

IS it popo safe? Then it should be what we're talking about. You only need to kill it untill it drops popo faces. You can sell those at merchant from 100 zeni to 80k zeni. The chest has to be close to ur level

Then I guess what I said doesn't apply to you. I understand where you're coming from but not just everyone thinks like you. Like I said, people that know something just share it between their friends and if someone else asks for help they say they don't know. That's what I'm saying is selfish. Now, I don't need for you to tell me about the locations because I asked in game a lot of people and no one "didn't know" or didn't answer. So I found it for myself. I can tell you it was not fun tho ^^. And just like you saw I went on to ramble about the abuse of hidden things. I'm just saying it's a nice joke to let us waste money in a game that in order to have something you have to buy it from auction house, because no one tells you how to make it. That being said, people use this "tradition" you're talking about as one more way to get rare items and sell them to low level fools.

Oh and I apologise if that down-vote offended you. I didn't think it meant a lot to you, just wanted to express my disagreement with your opinion. I removed it anyway.

if I knew half the shit everyone does I would be trying to help everywhere.. but... wtf is a candy scouter? XD honestly I haven't even touched the crafting system because, I don't have enough zeni for mass productions to increase my craft level.. how do you up it fast? :<
    AND.. it seems I have some searching to do for them popo chests.. since I don't have much to do until the master class is fixed :P

Candy scouter is a scouter that allows you to see someone's gear. It's the best scouter with 4 stats. You can find it in hoi poi mine in Westland (top right)

The crafting is easy. You have to get the first quest. Then just craft untill you level up. I'm also gonna make a guide soon enough with how to lvl up fast in crafting.

For the popo chests just fly high around the map. There are 30-40-50 and so on chest starting with korin village and higher level maps. You can find them on top of hills and just look on your minimap for a dot in a strayed area. It's quite dificult to find though, I really can't find the one in korin.

And yes, I'm also trying to help people since I know all these things that avoid wasting zeni (as it's pretty hard to make money when you're under lv 60) but I'm surprised people refuse to help when I'm asking too. That's why, like I said, I will find all the locations of those chests and just tell my pals about them, you know, to keep this "fun" tradition going like Cosmo wants. bs..

I will keep the secret of the popo box as I agree with they "secrecy" but that's only on forum. If someone asks me I'll tell them, just so you know

The general rule of the popo chests is that the ones who are lucky enough to find one. Do not tell anyone no matter who they are, where the chests are.

The reasons being are that people love to camp out at them as they chuck out money and other rare items. They were hidden very well for a reason.

I'd love to help you in other aspects of the game but i'm honoring what i was told when i came across one and there was someone there who told me about them a few years ago.

I'm surprised so many people replied after I searched like a whole day for the popo box in korin and didn't even find it....but secrecy? Surely not. It's just plain selfishness. I stumbled upon them, I know what they are, I only forgot where they are. Why is it hard to REMIND me where they are? I don't blame you, it's your choice if you want to tell me or not. But this whole community is like this. There are some hidden things so everyone's abusing them. Like the candy scouter. Everyone's selling sh*t scouters when someone could just make a simple guide about how to get the candy scouter and not get swindled or buy inutile scouters. Same with the crafting system. No one would tell me where to buy the recipe for lv 30 gear so I had to search like crazy and waste a lot of money on inutile recipes untill I found it. If you wanna keep a secret then don't just share it between you high levels so you can stay at the top and drown yourself in zeni. I wonder if other language communities are this selfish between each other.