Posts by Jotah

Hello players, is a honor for me make this thread, because I'm pretty sure almost everyone think same about me.

Honestly I think difficult of CCBD is pretty good now, just need a OP party with nice props and nice upgrade to reach 100F easy!

The problem is: TICKETS

Tickets are pretty expensive right now.

No one is using Wagu Machines, coz no new dogi inside untill 4 weeks. That elevate prices of Wagu items (box, tickets, dogi balls, etc)

Suggestion:

- For egg reward from CC55-80 add probability of get a 51F or 71F Ticket

- For egg reward from CC80-100 add probability of get a 51F 71F or 91F Ticket

(Obviously if u reach X floor, can't get higher floor ticket)

Probabilities :

1 of 250 eggs from CC100 get 91F

1 of 150 eggs from CC80-100 get 71F

1 of 100 eggs from CC55-100 get 51F

Etc...

Additional, tickets could be added to CC merchant with a logical price of blue coins (example)

21F 01 blue coins

31F 05 blue coins

51F 12 blue coins

71F 15 blue coins

91F 20 blue coins

Buena Jotah! tanto tiempo! oye te queria preguntar si existe alguna forma de pagar con SMS, como anteriormente se podía con Mobiamo. Saludos!

Que yo sepa no, al menos yo soy full Paypal, ve las opciones de pago de newgameway el chino tiene harta variedad

Por esta razón las cajas aumentaron 1kk el último tiempo?

Piensa que hay poca gente que sigue casheando constantemente, ya sea porque se aburren del juego, por que Paypal está inactivo, o porque no vale la pena jugar wagus...

if that is the damage on POB +15 then now is fixed, i saw many turtles on CC make over 45k of damage, on cap 70 they can reach over 100k for sure ;)

Using

Glove +12 22 Crit

Wand +15 23 crit

22 prop earrings

8 neck wild

1 prop title

2x 7 wild rings

24 foc jacket

24 foc pants

2x foc rings

I do like 50k crit on floors between 51-90 I think they should increase :)

I'm ugly

i know

I think the best and reasonable idea would be make the items sell as u click em, and not wait to confirm each 12 item amount, also pop-up the confirmation window when u click and stone or rare-legendary item, Otherwise they could make a pet skill that insta-sell the white items you pick!

Remember stones are normal items :S

I have a suggestion about that: is to make 2 modes of CCBD the first one is hard for attack speed parties that one gives better amount of items and materials.

The second mode is an easy one for normal parties that uses attack skills with no attack speed, that mode should give less materials and items.

I think you (or everyone) should keep farming (or cashing) earning zeny and getting good items and upgrade, end of the story, now you can make all CC floors.

I never sell lvl60+ stones, the zeni I have is mostly from selling junk, I use every single stone I get on my own gear. It is frustrating to spend days farming only to end up with a worse gear + than I originally had before I started farming. Basically it IS frustrating to go backwards when you are spending time playing to achieve some progress with your character. Personally the 100% RNG dependency is what is driving me apart from the game, this game needs to reward players based on how much time they spend playing the damn game for once.

also

*flashbacks to the missing tradeable CC mats poll by the staff*

I never sell my stones too, but is so annoying get +1 when u try +9 to +12.

Anyways upgrade is too easy, on Taiwan was hard get +10, here is easy make +12, hard are higher upgrades...

Tal vez es un item BUG, lo mejor que puedes hacer es sacar screenshot y elevar un ticket, así te lo pueden eliminar del inventario para que no haya más problemas, saludos!

Mientras tanto puedes comprar la Card31 en newgameway.com e ingresar el código en la sección buy cash // Card31

Newgameway acepta Paypal como pago entre otra decena de tipos de pago.

100% efectivo!