Posts by azoz23

all i wanted is old dbo the changes must be on flying speed ' party and the stupid exp system and little changes that make the game better not changes to make a class weaker than the others

There are games in which there are Party Mobs spawned when a party is near killing normal mobs, and those Party Mobs have high health, are stronger and gives a lot of exp. It gave more sense to grinding, and therefore you don't need to focus only on questing.

i want them to fix this so we stop grinding

+ your idea not that bad but if we got to ud or tmq the mobs will have more health hell no lol

That's what i'm trying to say :dhandshake:

How about instead of changing the aura color to match gear you make it set to where each race has their own color that isn't influenced by gear:

Blue for Humans (yellow as Super Saiyan)
    Purple for Namekians (considering video games have Piccolo with this color for aura and CaC Namekians in Xenoverse)
    Pink for Majins

i don't like this + xenoverse didn't have gear upgrade system cus of that they did make 1 color for every race i think if the aura match the gear is better it will be cool to see humans with diffrent colors or namek etc

how about they make both and add new option you can show the gear upgrade color or the orignal color

I like the idea of super saiyan gold aura and kaioken red aura :dpeace:

But if you are killing same mob then you kill him 2x faster or you can kill 2x more mobs, so that doesn't makes leveling up slower.

let's say you have a quest to kill 5 monsters and with party you get 500 xp but without party you get 1000 xp i don't want to kill more monsters just because i'm in a party

you and your partner get 200 xp is better

I don't like to join a party cus of this it makes levling up harder

Or at least they can add option you want to share xp or not

hello

@Daneos can you change the party exp system

I think it's anoying cus

• When i kill monster without party i get 200 exp and when i kill monster in party i get half of the exp 100