Posts by screny12

1. Install the game, then move the DBOG.exe into a different folder.
    2. Then use the launcher to patch the game.
    3. Then move the DBOG.exe back into the folder where you patched and overwrite the other DBOG.exe.
    4. ???
    5. Start the game and enjoy playing

But i cant update too ... I try many times to update but nothing ... Once i wait 30 minutes but updater dont work ...

try using the other dragon ball icon instead of the launcher,just right click on your dbo exe and you should have an option to open the folder where dbo was installed,once there click on the other dbo icon not the exe.
    cheers

Yup it work but now i cant log into game ... "Authentication failure. You've failed to connect to the authentication server. Please try again in few minutes." sometimes client starts without that problem then i cant press "start" after enter my login :/

Thats how the problem looks

xmshg8.png

Dobra widze ze trace tu czas klocac sie z dzieciakami ide stad bo Polskie Cebulactwo mnie przytlacza . Pozdrawiam :)
    @edit nie tyczy sie kolegi up dzieki za podpowiedz ;>

Opłaca ci się? A co ty im k u r w a dajesz w zamian?...

Po 1 to troche grzeczniej tak ? bo ja nie wjechalem tu od razu od wyzwisk , zapytalem grzecznie . Pozatym nie wazne co moge dac :> Chce wiedziec czy mam tracic czas czekajac Bóg wie ile az wszystko bd ok czy dac sb spokój. Pozdrawiam :)

Czesc ; d Jestem tu nowy i mam pytanko odnosnie tych testów , oplaca mi sie wgl czekac az beda beta testy ? ;d I ile potrwa przejscie z alpha na beta? ;d