Posts by MrZ

Clear up space in your inventory and the ngo and find a good place with alot of mobbs, and then just kill all of them and collect the drops and sell it. I usually get around 20-30 k each time i did it. Depends also your level but i found it to be a easy way to get zenni. Good luck :)

Thoughts on last episode?

Even though beerus tried to act like he didnt care that champa would be erased you could tell that it bothered him. And now we got the question about Hit not being out answered.
    Vegeta got pissed of prob cause cabba how erased and he could not meet the guy (forgot the name) on his planet. But i think they will be wished back though 8)

do you prefer that kefla eliminates goku?

I don't. Just dosent make sense that an Exhausted Goku from the fight with Jiren could regenerate his stamina that quick and go UI again after that and the fact that he used ssj2 and ssj3 vs kefla. Goku and Vegeta should have done the same thing and become vegito and kick Keflas ass and eliminate her.....Thats all

I think i remember this. There was also DB games. Oh god, it was maybe 10 years ago!

Yes! exactly! i played a game called ''dragon ball Zeta'' played taht shit everyday after school lol. must been about 13 years ago... damn time flies!8)

Man oooh man! What times!
    Did anyone or does anyone still play Byond ? ( a program that contains alot of games. praphics are like gameboy....but still alot of fun!):)

No one wana join ? the stages are going through the whole db saga and now its in the DBZ saga. you collect heroes to have in ur line up and level them up, gear etc... come and join my guild @ nappa server. Guild name 'shadow'' :)

Crafted gear for some is the best yes since it has a nice balance of physical and energy defense but for those who wish to do the grind and take it to the next step tmq7 and CCBD 90 gear is the best these bits of gear have very high energy or physical defense for example if you are a human who has naturally low defense and ur fighting a Sk, turtle energy classes u would use TMQ7 or cc90 energy gear in order to tank more damage. But in my personal opinion, i would only use these gears on humans because lvl 70 crafted namek gear is already very op very high both physical and energy defence so there's no need to use ccbd or tmq gear on nameks. as for Majins yes there defence is better than humans not quite as good as nameks but i would still use crafted 70 gear on majins too as its strong and far easier to obtain. When i say cc90 gear this is the best as of right now since we do not have 100+ floors yet implemented into the game yet once daneos adds 100+ floors there are more options to choose from. Since this pre beta i have not seen anyone with CC90 Set yet mostly due to it being pre beta to get full cc90 set will take a lot of time maybe 30 or so cc90 runs for the set so in my opinion i wouldn't do the grind now wait for open beta to make it fully worth the time

This is the kind of information i was looking for. More of this plz! :).
    Do u get good rewards form the bosses (bacterian ,cellx and all those guys) ?
    And the gear from wishes.. are thoose any good.
    Tier 3 dragonballs ? good for wishes/gear ?

I heard some said that u get good ones from the tmq and UD. CCBD maybe ? Spec Boss ?
    I made this topic so that new players can get a better understandning about this game. You can buy almost everything from the AH but the people who sell it in Auction house must have gotten it somehow. D-D-D-D-D Drop the knowledge!

I have looked around in the forum and couldnt find any topic about this so i made one!
    Where do u get the best gear ? I heard some say the UDs and some say TMQ. At hard diffuculty. Or do u get them at CCBD ? or events ? plz share the knowledge. The more the better !

/Thnx :)