Posts by MrZ

Would be nice if Vegeta now has trained hard AF in secret when he was with bulma without the others knowing about it. Toppo said that there is one friend of his that is stronger then him. ''Jiren''
    And since goku fought equally(i would imagine) with Toppo, then Vegeta comes along and saves the day! ( Oh right! forgot that vegeta has to get his ass kicked all the time and no opportunity to shine....)

Welcome abroad the DBOG ship!

I like how u put it ''Until goku ACCIDENTALLY destroys the universe XD

Hi totally new to the game and forums but i plan to be here until Goku accidentally destroys the multiverse lol, don't be shy i'd love to game with you

Hello guys!

I couldn't find any post about this so i wil make one. Would be nice if the Username could save it self so you dont have to rewrite it every time you wana logg in. Or at least make a option to be able to save it............... Yes i am lazy :P haha

What do you think?

Trunks got energy from all the remaining people left on earth(maybe not many left but still). They gave their energy to save to world from black. Just like gokus spiritbomb vs kid buu. That was badass imo

I enjoy it. I watched DB, DBZ, DB GT, and now Super. DBZ is the best one, i agree on that one. But that time has passed. Now there are new episodes with DBS. Watch it or don't....... easy as that. :)

Cosmo, where did you get it ? i tried to download it via emulator but its buggy AF. You got any suggestions? i mean to get ir for pc

i appreciate it, Thnx man

This game may actually become something good, this guy is putting a lot of effort into it, but I don't like the aura animation it's too cartoonish, doesn't fit the maps "reality".

Here's the video

What you think about this project :D

Looks cool! will it be like ''bid for power'' if anyone played that one ? Damn that was alot of fun