Posts by MrZ

Allright, thnx for the answers! it would have been nice but might not be possible, what you gonna do. Maybe in a update inte the future or something.

Or what you could have wigs like in XV2 where you equipe it for ''head''

This would be awesome to have but i know it might not be possible. With like Vegeta, adult gohan, uub atc. What do you guys think ? :)

what if the more you use your transformation in combat the less ep / more attributes it'll give you just like in the show , no need for new transformation and it can be applied to all races and be balance.

thoughts?

What do you mean with ''no need for new transformation'' - It would be awesome for levels like, ssj 1,2,3 and so on :). The same can be done with the others (namek and majin)

Remember when ''Budokai'' came out for ps2. I just bought the ps2 for that game XD! anyways, the budokai games are awesome. But has any one tried the RPG game for SNES. i think the name is ''Super saiya Densetsu'' or something like that.

And if people haven't tried the ''Attack of the saiyans'' to Nintendo DS. Then i strongly recommend you do :)!

About 12-13 years ago i used to play ''Byond'' and the game called ''dragonball Zeta'' That was a fun game!

Anybody heard of it or played it ? It was at the start of the byond era i think. Later they ruined the game by adding alot of strange stuff... R.I.P

Let's take this chance and test Engineer in Beta as well (really, people now will start call me "Crazy for Engineer" or something now).Pre-Open Beta character will be wiped out. Open Beta character will survive.

i'm also curious about the engineer class. Has onyone tried or seen it ? i mean @ like the HK or TW version ? it sounds like a fun class though

Yes!! I played it, it was a good game too and it have more characters, I don't remember a lot because I played BFP when I was kid :D

It was gr8! yeah, i also played it when i was a kid. It was only like deathmatch mode i think but still! so no date for it to be released yet ?