Posts by boricua

The gunner is the only possible other race. They said it would be added back in the ancient days. Any other races is doubtful.

Found a new DBZ mmo on byond called ****DragonBall: The Standoff****. It is a newer version than Dragonball: Fallen Tactics and has similar mechanics to all the popular dbz games on byond. Fallen Tactics is too small for a lot of players. Standoff has a lot more space and lots of tourneys. Be careful with kid buu it is really annoying.

I know Daneos said it works for all windows versions, including Windows 10? I'm scared of upgrading to 10, but it's for free. But, I love this game so.

I know gaidenxxx, but after playing it for many years. I would really want to know already what all those stupid quests were about lol. I could never tell it sucks. Knowing that there will be some English translations on the quests, if not all, is awesome. I'm probably going to take forever to level my first character. I'm reading all the quests and report bad English.

Arrow knows what I'm talking about. He remembers. That stuff shouldn't happen and on the 100 floor challenge, it should be bind on equip. Why? So that I will go with my dende instead of you waiting hours for a dende that's willing to go. Again, people who will have a main as a dende or majin will be tiny in comparison to how many people will have human characters. So, why not make the coin machines bind on equip? That way, I can go on my dende heal you and buy my human armor if thats what i want. Problem solved. Don't make us wait hours to find 1 dende main whose willing to go.

Trust me. If you do this, people will think twice. "Hmm... If I make a dende healer or a majin buffer, I will get into parties faster and get my equipment for my human at the same time. Ok, let me go make one."

Background info: The 100 floor challenge, I forgot the name, machines would only allow you to buy equipment for your current character. I think this is a terrible mistake. Or it was bind on pick up, I can't remember exactly. But, I could not be on my dende, do the 100 floor challenge, and buy my human stuff from these machines; same bind on pick up issue with kraken and some other UDs i cant remember.

Guys Dragon-Ki is great but if you want to do something while you rebirth you can play Dragonball: Fallen Tactics. Its similar to Dragon-Ki but more stuff to do than going afk training. To become a legendary class is a lot harder. It depends on when you create your character. Again, this is on byond games.

Hey all. There's

a cool dragon ball z game that you can play while you wait for this

game. It's called Dragon-Ki by byond. Look it up in google. You have to train and level to be the strongest. You have to get dragon balls. There are costumes and events. Check it out.

If your high enough level, you could hold ssj forever without fighting anything. You needed to have good gear or jewelry. On the other hand, it would be cool if you could turn off the aura.

Majins were halarious. I had my kid buu majin with an afro head dogi and roshi sunglasses and beach dogi with sandals rofl. I like ultimate for buffs and off heals.

That's what I'm saying. They should be tradeable and sellable. A Namek healer might want gear for their human too, but they are there to help heal you so everyone has a chance for the gear. Even if they dont implement this, I am still going to play this. Just saying how they had it in DBO was bind on pick up in UDs. It should be bind on equip. You can carry the item and it won't be bound to you unless you equip it. That way you can sell it or send it to your human. This was true in UDs, but not in TMQs, from what I remember.

I think a good idea for dungeon loot is to have items be bind on equip. Being a Namek healer, Namek tank, or Buu buffer, you could not get gear for your human. One of the main problems in getting groups for any dungeon, back when DBO was still around, was the lack of people who wanted to be a Namek healer, Namek tank, or a Buu buffer. People would try to multi client, a really bad thing to do for any game, to be able to do things in-game for lack of buffers.

Devs please make it so items in dungeons are bind on equip and can be rolled for by the whole party. I would not mind being a Namek healer if I have a chance of getting loot for my human.

I mean those in the community that do not want to play a ssj is exceptionally low. You can't expect that tiny population to queue for dungeons for everyone. People are going to get bored of waiting. Just a thought.