Posts by Takaroku

Hey guys, if you're interested a context filled, slice of life, supernatural, pervy, fighting type anime I suggest you try out my favorite anime, the monogatari series. Basically it's about a guy named Koyomi who risked his life to save a Vampire by letting her suck his blood so now she is bound to him for a while (hint hint), and now he deals with the supernatural and is now kinda a vampire himself. Hence why he never dies... Well that's all for now, ima just leave a little video here, most of the seasons are available on crunchyroll.

Because craft gear has the best defense in *terms of balance* and the stats aren't that bad either. The reason why the cost will go up is because the materials you buy will go up and the amount you need to craft will go up as well.

And craft gloves are usually on the 2nd tab, the first two, the armor is on the 3rd that lists them, scroll somewhere on the 3rd page to see which armor says "H" to determine if it's human. The weapon I believe is on the 4th tab and the subclass weapons for humans is on the 3rd page of that towards the middle, not entirely sure on the weapons.

Yeah it's no point in upgrading either lol mind as well be traveling naked, I'm almost level 60 and I've never noticed until someone told me the defence didn't work after ud1, tmq1, and all craft gear except weapons. Atm keep that gear you have on now until you get some quest gear( that works apparently lol ). Stats are broken now anyway, people have surpassed the limitation on stats so yeah just keep it off before the stat values are fixed lol.

And it gets difficult around lvl 20, you will need to buy way more material like I do or farm more. I prefer the buying gear from merchants method because it's faster.

And in that video, I think it was a gm doing it.

I literally just found out how to craft today... Idk if it's the servers fault, but every craft has been successful! Is it worth getting crafting to level 30..? I'm currently level 37, and Im still using the level 20 armor set I got from shrenron. I figured with crafting I could make something superior. My level 20 shenron armor is still as good as a level 40 armor set, (mainly because of the constitution+EP raisem and each piece is + 5 or above)

When I crafted several level 21 armor sets, they were still lacking compared to the shenron set

In game, crafting sets were nice to have, they have balanced defense and offense + nice stats. Of course CC gear is the best but the melee/energy attack balance is less than craft. Crafting takes about 300kk or more to get to max lvl...I'm currently lvl 27 lol. Just testing it out, there is no reason to craft now since the stats don't work and the defense on the gear hasn't been implemented yet.

Of course all these bugs and things will be given out later on but I think the biggest issue we have atm is the adult quest, master classes, skill bugs, and other additions. All the extra content can be added later on they're not the biggest concern in my eyes. The bug fixes seem easy once we get more important stuff out of the way and extra content are just implementations with minor bug fixes. To me things should have been done in order of importance, the extra content is sure as hell not not right now.

And Ethan the reason why no debuffs work anymore is because after Daneos or someone fixed the debuffs when 1v1, it disabled all debuffs/stuns that affected mobs and the team hasn't gotten back to it since there are other things to attend to. Anything beyond kiaokenx2 doesn't do jack shid after that because it's all the same after x2 which OP af. Then there is ssj, we have the pots for them which is better atm, no EP drai and it adds 2000lp but it lasts 20m. Transformations are a passive, but ssj is caused by a dball wish and idk if they care too much about it atm. Shidddd I know I don't lol. It'll probably be an easy add, hence why they haven't really gotten to it yet since pots are readily available.

Like vegetto said, master classes is topppp I think

So all of a sudden I got fed up with my screen resolution. Basically, all I have to do is buy a HDMI cable and hook it up to my tv and this laptop in order for me to experience a higher resolution correct? Someone got this chromecast thing a while ago, it has it's uses, but not the uses I'm looking for. Back to the point, it's just a simple thing to do right?