Posts by Takaroku

I demand explanation. This statement sounds retarded. Your statement is based on what examples?

Because I am 100% sure that any smart developer, before bringing out new content, tests new content. It is not like people add something completely random with random stats, skills and just watch how things would turn out.

The fact that some classes can flat out one shot/bleed you to death/and make you have no chance to attack from start to finish during a match, so there is no way to even consider anything new to this game before balancing out everything within it. Madrid is pretty probably saying a new race will make it even more unbalanced. Elsword is a perfect example of adding new classes without caring about balancing the previous, just becomes more and more broken.

Yeah it does require a lot of stones to upgrade because it's al luck based. It's not suppose to be easy. I also have to state the maker of dbo was a mobile game making company so that's probably the best they could come up with. It seems fine as it is, I can't think of another replacement for it atm.

This and other additions to the game was how they made money. It seems about fair because you can either cash for stones or grind for them Ingame. Of course people will choose the easy way out if they're given the option. I'm pretty sure every mmo has a system like that. If you have any replacements for the current system, give some ideas.

I'm not even gonna argue about this, some of you just taking it the wrong way.
    He isn't just a regular, he is actually trying to help out the server by reporting things and actually lvling up and experiencing the game. Not just sitting around doing nothing.
    He's just asking for passives lol is that so much? Taking it way outta proportions, like he wants ssjg or something.
    But I guess this how people who actually do shit in the game is treated...whelp peace I'm done with this thread.

Kakarot has donated many times, made livestreams to get this team more supporters and to do the things he loves. He was even a translator, and livestreamed to 57 with normal gear. I think he deserves some compensation, what I mean in that is:Passives, ssj pots, flight, dogis, some gear, stones... He's asked before so many before but now he doesn't even bother. He knows this isn't the real server, but he loves this game as of I. He doesn't want to beg for it because of his pride, and that fact he deserves it kinda. He's lvled all the way to 57 without any OP gear, or passives to guide him. It's enough to drive a player like this to quit. He's single handedly getting you guys more supporters and actually isn't sitting around in game like most, doing nothing. At least give him something so he can still play, and you can gain more supporters in the long run. It's not asking for much, you know he deserves something.

Kidunseen no I mean...I literally got no gear with stats on them at all, that's not normal lol. I had plenty of at least decent drops in the original dbo.

It's probably too early to ask or it has been talked about already but the gear drops aren't that great. What I mean is that from my lvling from 1-40, I have not received a piece of armor or weapons that had any stats on them. I've seen a thread that the drops were fixed, but that was because some mobs were dropping tmq gear. What I'm guessing is that you have to set the possibility of dropping a good piece of gear higher and make sure the item dropped is level specific. For example, you're lvl 32 and you can drop gear from 30-40 from certain mobs. Just my 2 cents

I could write paragraphs upon paragraphs about how I would want things to stay the same except maybe 48-55? But I had no problem with that tbh just the majority did. Other than that I'm fine with everything, let's see what the final result of dbog will be.

The cooldowns are the same as everyone but the problem is that I heard the cooldown starts after the transformation end( after ssj is done ) If it wasn't for that I'd be fine with the cooldown. Since that is now not the situation now the cooldown time is a problem, it was easily maintainable before, but then again this is the dev server.