Posts by Knuckles

Guys. I don't welcome the update at the moment for some reasons, but I can't say I hate it. Spamming some powerful skills has made us easy to play this game, but I have felt it was a bit monotonous/boring. We can find another way to enjoy the game and tactics to clear dungeons. It's too early to complain. In the long run, the game would become more fun with some modifications.

Yes you're rigth, but for the fighter is very hard clear a dungeon, actually farm is more difficult for him, i think is my opinión about that. It's not funny for the fighter.

Ok, nice. Youre still talking about pvp. And pve? My char is figther and now i cant farm easily. Btw, the change is not funny for all the ppl. I think, the update its not working as good.

Completely agree.

Pues resulta que en la update de hoy, se ha dañado un poco el cd a mi parecer, pues obviamente en todos los personajes no funciona igual. Soy un fighter y como saben la unica forma de farmear es maxeando el Storm, cosa que con la nueva update es un tanto dificil porque luego del cooldown de la habilidad hay que esperar un poco mas para volver a utilizarla, y no me parece lo correcto porque ya aun con joyeria de cd es complicado. Hagan algo al respecto se que muchos no estaran de acuerdo con ese pequeño "arreglo" al cooldown. Ha destruido completamente mi build.

Saludos, Knuck.