Posts by Papayaman

Nady93

Unfortunately nobody took my swordsman for a cc150 run in tw server :/ I had perfect gear and strategy but none had the balls haha

EDIT: Nady93 I think it's hard to find a balance that permits to clear a dungeon in the same time for both speed and no-speed parties. People will choose the faster way...

Jotah I prefer an harder game than a faster one, but I understand your point especially for CC150 XD

@Kiera SM were better in pve if you was the tank, fighters were way better in pvp. SM had no resistance at all in pvp, their only defense was keeping your opponent in a kd state but you needed a good ping for that. Not to mention that sometimes position bug appeared when your opponent dashed and you couldn't hit him. Even for a crit strategy you needed a good ping because if you made a mistake you was dead. I agree with you, fighters were better overall.

Anyway in pvp with sword I only had problems with well geared SKs but my ping was shit :/

A poll about attack speed.

My vote goes for a capped attack speed because pve was harder, more strategic and funnier before speed update.

I know some people will say that poko and karma will be useless in this way but I think they still have some useful skills. Yes, they wouldn't be a must anymore but the same goes for every other class except dende and ultima.

And if you are thinking that some dungeons would be impossibile without speed party, it's not true. Every dungeon ingame was accomplished without a speed party too, even CC150.

About a cap value I don't know, tests are needed.

Share your opinions.

(THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL POLL)

Just make the white stones more accessible and the problem is solved. The real problem about upgrades were the brown/silver boxes only accessible by cashers, this was a big advantage for them...

I would prefer dungeons with a standard party but improved difficulty, like a tmq7 hard mode etc... it was already hard to find 4 persons sometimes lol

for raid there was already event boss, maybe they could add something like this:

Another bad thing was the binds effect on kraken and cell-x drops. When you picked them up they were automatically bound and you couldn't sell them in any way (unbind coins didn't work). The only way was to invite the buyer to your party, let him pay outside the dungeon and then let him loot the item.

This was really annoying both for the buyer, who always risked to get scammed, and for the seller (and his party) who had to wait until found an hypothetical buyer before continuing to spam the dungeon. Not to mention that you had to find a party of trustable people because there was always someone who tried to steal the drops.

Maybe you can keep the binds effect but as it was on every other item (binds when equipped), binds on looting didn't make any sense for me

lol yea kiriha won 1st place before scouter update but he didn't faced any sk (the OP class) in his run, you should also mention this...

anyway yes old scouter system was better, there was more strategy and more gear to worry about, but since they are using the latest game version I don't know if would be possibile to reuse it

PS: even the old pet system was better especially because of the pet's drop bag

Guarda se mi passate i file delle quest da tradurre direi riuscire..ho trovato chi mi aiuta da Cinese ad inglese e poi lo concerto in italiano

Potresti chiedere alla persona che conosci di aiutare il team di dbog a tradurre le quest da cinese a inglese, poi da quelle si traduce anche in italiano. Sempre se loro non abbiano già le quest in inglese ma non credo