Posts by Tony Haze

Hello everyone!!!i would like to ask some questions about the Revived DBO :D

1. About the quests!Will they be like oldschool quests kill and collect?Or are you preparing something new?

2. About Raids!!!Will we raid "special monsters?" For example once a week.a special monster will reveal someone in the World Map.So we are chasing it down and receive rare items.Will it be something like that?

3. About the drop rate.Will it be 100% or not?

4. Will it be a once a year world tournament?Or something similar as an "Anniversary Tournament" with anniversary prizes? :D

5. And last, will we have daily gifts? I mean per minutes or hours?

Thanks in advance. GREEEEEEEEEETINGS FROM GREECE TO EVERYONE!!!! :D :D :D

Hello everyone!!!!How are you guys? ISN'T IT AWESOME THAT WE WILL PLAY DBO???? AT LAST OUR WISH GRANTED!!! :D :D :D :D i hope to meet you in game and spare together!!!Greetings from Greece!!! :)

Goodmorning from Greece fellas!!!My name is Tony and I will run this greek-english thread!! ;) So, how are you guys?Aren't you feeling happy about the DBO??? :D

Καλημέρα από την Ελλάδα μάγκες!!!!!Με λένε Αντώνη και ξεκίνησα αυτόν τον ιστότοπο για Έλληνες κυρίως? ;) Τι λέει?Νιώθετε χαρούμενοι για το DBO? :D