Posts by tenma

Of corse CP as to be returned. I mean how doesn't agree with that is because they didn´t spent any money in the game. If you had spent any real money and the server gets reseted and you don´t get it back the people will never spent money again, and the game and people who work on it will not get any support to maintain the game alive and eventually it will be closed like taiwan server. There are many ways to punish people who was "cheating" or abusing bugs without wipe the server by the way. And they can do that without wipe it. You want a better experience? Let the staff of the game work on it without a wipe. If they will wipe server every time something is wrong most players will leave the game and instead of you all getting a better experience and get happy about it, the game will be shutdown because they will not get many players to actually play the game, and to support them by buying CP. I think is a little selfish that you want a wipe because people many people do not abuse that bugs and spent many hours getting strong in game to see all go down because some people who did it. They just should ban or something else that people, i prefer a game where the people who works on it focus in improve the game and punish who deserves to be punished instead a game where they will wipe out every time they get a problem. It will be unfair to all the time spent on the game. And dont say people will spent time again if game gets wipe because they dont, there to many games outside where wipe the server is not a option at all. People want to save their progress in games, not seeing all going down because a bunch of players that need abuse bugs or used cheats, thats the reason for ban or another type of punishment exits. I prefer some bugs and people getting banned or whatever then see a wipe and most people leave the game and a eventually the game get closed again. Because it will not survive only with that people who doesn't spent a single dolar or whatever to help maintain the game alive and want a wipe out, that is just stupid and very selfish.

I agree if we keep the lvl60 on chars, it will be unfair the time wasted for all of us putting chars lvl60 to go lvl1 again. Even more for players who have work and not so much time to play that will be really bad. All ok for fixing that problems with equips and returning cash points, but let the chars stay in same level that they are.