Posts by DaneBajane

I fixed mine through much trial and error and finally I said screw it Im deleting everything to do with DBO and completely everything including saved set up files or anything like that ALL FILES
    Then i redownloaded the game entirely off of Im sure whichever you would prefer I still used Mega Download or whatever its called after I redownloaded it I ran as admin and made sure permissions were clear and when it started up it showed the new launcher and I hit start and it played been playing for a day or two sorry took me a while to post just wanted to make sure it was fixed before I posted

I am in the exact same situation been trying to get it to work for like a week now
    I haven't played in a while idk if that's the problem took a break around Xenoverse 2 time lol
    and I'm trying again tonight hoping Ill get a reply or something on here
    and Ive tried all the bug fixes for this I could find on here
    also says server is offline on the launcher

I used to play this alot a couple months ago with almost no problems at least that I couldnt solve myself and now for some reason it is not updating saying 0 of 0 files
    Ive tried re downloading, running as administrator, I completely disabled my antivirus, and gave all permissions for the user system and everything in the guide and its still doing the same thing 0 of 0 files and offline server
    Im currently downloading it again to see if this fixes it but havent had any error messages just isnt doing anything past opening the launcher