Posts by Badass

O.k... Here is the deal!
    I played DBO for like 7 months... During that time I made a lot of characters!
    Most of them failed.. But it was fun enough I guess! But I still had 2 Builds (Fighter and SK) and they were very Successful.. maybe you can even say they were nearly PERFECT!
    So This is what I remember my Fighter Build... (Not 100% right because I forgot how it looked like)
    http://tools.dboglobal.to/?too…0415002150140400114000100
    And I totally forgot my SK build, so I'll be thankful to you guys if you help me revive my SK by telling me what skills were good!
    NOW THESE ARE BUILDS THAT I HAVEN'T TRIED YET:
    1- http://tools.dboglobal.to/?too…3051200460231000510100000
    2-http://tools.dboglobal.to/?too…0100514100341001230410030
    I'll be very thankful if you guys tell me whats wrong about the builds (BECAUSE I KNOW THERE IS)
    And As Always... Stay Swagger!! 8) 8) 8)

IDK about PVP .. but if you want to have fun while out of PVP ... (and have a decent PVP character) you should choose any Martial artist Kind of player
    Martial artists HAVE the HIGHEST ATTACK... Most players play Human (UNFORTUNATELY) So youll have much more advatage having FUN

O.K so it is more of a report than a question!
    I think that the portal to The quest where you go and take the Young Goku to Master Gohan is bugged (or at least not working right)
    I tried going into it but it said (Failure)
    But the Question I have is :
    Will there be a bus in the Open Beta.. (I don't think I saw a bus when I was testing Yesterday!)

hey guys! Today I am not gonna bring out the most amazing topic for every one, But some of you might think it is very cool!
    I want the team feel appreciated... even thought (OBVIOUSLY) They know they are

So, What I want to say.... Is THANKS Daneos!!!! I first of all want to congratulate you on the amazing job you are doing, I don't know if there are any other developers, but if there is, PLEASE thank them for me!
    Most of you may now notice why did the OVER 9000!!!!! get the name of the topic... DANEOS Have reach and passed that number of thanks a short while ago!
    All of the other workers in here, whether you are the creator, or the smallest part of this organization (which does somehow include members), thanks for all your work (Members... you are entertaining us, which is what we need in our wait :) )
    SO, IF YOU APPRECIATE THE TEAM AND WANT TO SHOW THEM YOU CARE, REPLY DOWN HERE SAYING " THANKS TEAM!" IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE!
    And As always, STAY SWAGGA :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I think the only way they will continue being successful, is by making these characters continue the journey!
    People hate to get new things in, because they think that if Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, and the other continued, other story concepts will begin, just because they exist!
    Think about it like this, if you take out nearly every existing character and put new ones in instead... It will take a whole series to make those characters transform in the eyes of people, and another to make them get more love, and maybe even another to make good enough villains!
    I mean cmon if you have the old characters that everyone loves in from the beginning, you would take YEARS less to get the show a very good going.
    With the old characters, they can just drop some weird monster from no where and can tell a bit about his story, then MORE FIGHTING AND POUNDING FOR US TO WATCH! which we all LOVE! :)

LOL Nah man you shouldn't thank me.
    Thank the team they are the ones working their asses off day and night to bring this game back to life :)

Oops then Guess I was totally wrong! Daneos said it is only windows...so that sets it out.. But ye I guess you can hack a bit in your Computer and make it OK.. ON YOUR OWN RISK