Posts by Badass

Well I really messed up trying to get to the server and everything ! So I want to re-introduce myself properly!
    :) Hello everyone! My name is Terry, 15 year old, and glad that I have registered here!

I have been a fan of Dragon ball (not Z) when I was 7 years old! that was the date that I first saw the cartoon.
    After 1 whole year of watching the amazing Goku beating the crap out of nearly everyone in the series, I have realized that there is an existing series called Dragon Ball Z (Shocking!!!), in my country, Dragon ball Z aired only until half of the Frieza Saga (Sucks we couldn't see Super Saiyan Goku).
    Thanks to the Internet, which I got to use at the beginning of 2013, I've seen the whole Dragon Ball Z series!
    And after a while I've discovered that there is something existing such as Dragon Ball On-line, which actually became a favorite to me in a short amount of days! I seriously LOVE this game and I want it back, so I am here to see when is this gonna happen, and I am honestly ready to wait it no matter how long it takes!
    So that is what my histroy with Dragon Ball was (I've never watched any other anime, except for Yu-gi-oh which aired at the same time as Dragon Ball Z) :) :) :)

Welcome ^^.
    I honestly been waiting for people to introduce their selfs like that! Because everyone just says when is the game gonna be out !
    So hope you enjoy your time in the servers until you dump the servers because of the game LOL (I know we are gonna do that !)

Same thing as Gaiden, but I think it will be released in Japanese, and than maybe half a year (or a year) after the release they will update it to English! because they haven't finished, and translating everything will take a while!

Namekians are the strongest, only if you don't count anything other than skills.
    Because in DBO, gear is nearly 75% of what the game is about, 20% is for strategies, and 5% is skills.
    But if you combine these three together just the right way, you basically can defeat ANY one in your way!
    Some people use the gear to give higher Physical Attack power, use thunder as the skill, and just leave people to suffer with him punching them without damaging skills. Others depend much more on skills, such as cranes BTD (Burn to death) just like how Adrian said in his reply. He also said this "If I had CCBD level 60 gear +10 I would of been unstoppable." which is as I remeber is a Hero type of gear (the green colored)! and it is VERY broken in level 60 and 70 especially, because in other levels it is not (SO) much, but yea, he would've been actually Unstoppable!

If that race existed it would have 1 transformation only

Exactly! Each class has one transform, human (SSJ), Namekian (Great Namekian), Majin (Kid Buu), Frieza (Fuul-powered Cooler form) :)

I think that making a FRIEZA RACE in your way... will take much longer annd would be a much broken class than others... i mean you have 4 form (not counting the Full powered form)
    I think IF ( and only IF) they want to make such thing, they must make something like Cooler's way of transforming! So you only have the normal Cooler , and the one transform is The full powered Cooler, with the face mask and all!