Posts by Badass

To much work for the developers just keep it the same, I want no skill's added besides Crane Hermit's Lost in Time skill. The combat/skills are perfect if you think one class is out-match rethink what is the purpose of the class you chose for in the first place, is it gear correctly?

As I said before in my last reply and the main topic, these are just suggestions to maybe get the game more love!
    I am not trying any force to the developers. But you can totally agree the game would be much cooler with skills of the coolest characters of the main series! So Thanks for the comment, and I do understand what you mean! Because I really wasn't talking about making the game more balanced and organized, I was just thinking it would be cool with such skills around i the real game! :)

Ouh I know what you mean! but the whole idea of everything I said is people LOVE to just have them names! when they see instant transmission as a skill and Kamehameha as 2 separate skills they will be like EH! but if they saw INSTANT TRANSMISSION KAMEHAMEHA they will be like OUH yes they got that in here!
    As I said in the beginning I just think the game is so much fun to have the skill field go more direct to the loved characters in the serious! (Same thing goes for Kioken Kamehameha!)

NOTE BEFORE I START: I don't know if I created this thread in the right place (Server discussions) so don't get mad at me!
    ALSO: The suggestions maybe a little... WEIRD!
    We know that the main thing about the game that made it loved by 90% of the ones who played it, was because it was DRAGON BALL based!!

With the attacks and skills of original DBZ characters that we all know and love, such as: Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Gohan, and a lot others (Master Roshi!!)
    And in my 6 months experience, I realized that a lot of the people who played this MMO just wanted to be like one of those characters!
    So my suggestion in here is what about new skills that we (probebly) know from DBZ charecters, just to get and give more love to the game!
    The races of the skills are unspecific.
    AND OF COURSE THIS IS AFTER THE GAME IS MADE (unless you really want to or something)
    MY SUGGESTIONS FOR NOW:
    1- Galick Gun: we all know this one!
    Damage has to be stronger then the normal Kamehameha, in kind of about 2 times more E.Damage (or something). And less time in casting. (in about level 30)
    2- Kioken Kamehameha: Galick Gun's match! (WEIRD)
    So.... basically, this skill costs you LP (increases as you level it up). The skill is that you kinda turn into kioken for just about 2 seconds while casting and then fire a strong Kamehameha blast! kind of as strong as Galick Gun, !!!but it increases by x1.5 when you have Kioken skill on!!! (just like Kioken x3 Kamehameha). (in about level 30)
    3- Instant Transmission Kamehameha: high leveled!
    Used at a 45 meter distance, and what it does, is when your cast time of it is finished, you directly have a super fast dash towards the target not provoking or luring and other monsters towards you, (or even disappear and reappear in front of the target if possible without going out of the game into loading or something), and then firing a very strong Kamehameha blast(75% as strong as Super Kamehameha if possible) into the enemy from behind.
    and then stay thereto continue the battle. (In about level 48 or 50)
    4- Final Explosion: VERY WEIRD! (WEIRD) (I think it's a bit dumb)
    This skill is very helpful in dungeon parties or to kill a specific very hard enemy!
    Well just as Vegeta does it, You glow in flashing lights and then explode! Damage dealt to anyone you can damage around you in 45 meter distance from your exploding body. The damage is going to be very BIG, or in numbers and percentages, about 2000% of energy damage (at least).
    The back fire of this skill is you basically die after using it! (but your friends can revive you) (in about level 38 or 40)
    5-Death Beam!!: self-explanatory.
    Just like dodon ray (different color (pink-purple)) but higher damage dealt. The skill literally can't be any more simple! (in about level 36)
    6- Stone Spit: (maybe a little weird)
    basically used from 5 meter distance, and what you do is spit on the target, stunning them for about 4 seconds (time increases by upgrading). (at least level 20)
    7- Demonic Will: (Dabura's Power-up) (a bit weird)
    I guess a lot of us know it, where Dabura has his dark Aura and full power up!
    I was thinking in this to be a MAJIN skill replacing Kioken, give same extra stats as Kioken, also drains Health and Ep, but the aura color turns into dark red, purple, and black. If not that it still can be a self-cast buff to boost P.ATK (or E.ATK) and Decrease E.DEF.
    THAT'S ALL I HAVE IN MY MIND FOR NOW! IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING SUCH YOU WANT TO DISCUSS THEN BE NICE AND ADD IT IN YOUR COMMENTS, AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THE SKILLS!!

Welcome! Well you'll have to wait a bit longer for the game to come out (as you can see lol)
    Well, anyway, have fun here and enjoy the game when it comes out!

I am not totally sure about that! But it seems that whenever I enter the game guide and press any thing...(game intro, background story, world glance, game features, playable races...etc) they all bring me back to the game guide instead of taking me to another EXPLANATION page! IDK if that is what should be happening, but if not, then there must be an issue, right?
    (Thanks to the misclick from tools to game guide)
    That is all I guess I can share with you guys for now!
    Best of luck to the team! :)

Thanks

Well the following skills (That i remeber) Are (Namekian) Kami's Hope, Healing wave, Kami's will, Kami's assistance, super healing wave (Majin) Spiritual power-up, harmonious drumbeat, Love cursing armoa.... And I guess that is what all i remeber!

I was just wondering, I was playing around with the skill calculator and all that, and I saw some skills all around the races that say AFFECTS ONE ALLY!
    So I was just thinking can I Apply these skills to my own instead of someone else? or is it supposed to be someone else?

So my idea is small and simple to do..(I THINK SO).. and it is to just change the race of HUMAN to SAIYAN (JUST THAT ONE WORD) because it annoys me so much to see a human super (Saiyan) ?( 8| X( . So just to let you all know and plz tell me what you think! 8o :thumbup:

OUH ok thanks man!
    When is it gonna be online? any idea? i hear people talk about the closed beta and opened beta. when is that gonna happen?

Sup everyone! My name is Terry ( Or B4.DA.$$ as my forum name)!
    Just liked to say hi to everyone and had 2 questions ... fast ones!
    1. I have the game downloaded, but it says I can't get in because of Authentication or something like that... What am I suppose to do?
    2. I see people talking in that small chat room, but I can't message anyone back, is there anything I can do to chat?
    Great Job for the team too! You guys ROCK! :thumbsup: