Posts by Badass

Disclaimer; Personal Opinion.

I agree, I went through CC so many times that I didn't have that in mind. Fighting them does make a more dull experience.

Hell, I think all CC bosses are re-skins of other bosses. All bosses can be found somewhere in minor dungeons sadly.

Maybe more original designs can be something cool to look forward for, although I don't it will happen :/

Do keep in mind the Rare Minerals (red ones) are almost useless.

They can only craft a few things such as gloves.

Blue and Yellow is WAY more useful. If you want to craft some items, make sure you have stacks of them.

Please keep it civil :P

Disclaimer; personal opinion (Honestly... every sentence I'll say in this thread follows my opinion rather than the team's :/ )

Since I don't want to go away from what this thread is actually about... I'll just go ahead and make a suggestion for a class I know best.

1--------------

-----Class Name: Dende Priest

----Skill or Passive name: Kami's Energy

--Current skill effect: 3/3 Eng Atk +86, Energy Crit +20%, Cooldown 1 minute, Duration 20 seconds (SELF CAST)

this skill only helps AoE Dende, which is something you wont ever see... it's so rare and this skill is no longer an ESSENTIAL PART of the build.

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: 3/3 Successrate +86, Hitrate +10%

This used to be good for AoE Dendes... sadly that didn't stay the same.

2---------------

-----Class Name: Dende Priest

----Skill or Passive name: Increase Resistance.

--Current skill effect: +302 Resistance Rate

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: + 302 Successrate.

This resist increase that they have is horrible. It's the difference between resisting 5/50 and 8/50 hits.

Since I dont see Dendes getting a resist buff, buffing their success is a much better outlet.

Dendes have trouble landing hits against classes they shouldn't have issues hitting at all, so I find this buff very beneficial.

I didn't even try to make it broken by giving them the benefit of the doubt and making the buff give 1.5x or 2x the resist it gives (kinda like how necklaces and such work).

Disclaimer; personal opinion...

Honestly, this is not how you play a turtle.

"Never die" is a bold statement against any other class than SM and Fighter... and honestly, this SM wasn't even doing everything he could. You would say that he didnt have a chance, but you actually gave him multiple chances, especially when you dashed all the way to his face... he didnt even try a kidney shot... which wouldve 100% worked there.

Your hits wont kill an sk even if that SK was your level. Anyone with anticrit can easily win against turtles atm.

There is much more to playing a Turtle than just, Slow, Rod (for movement speed decrease) and then Sleep occasionally.

Good Video, but please, don't make the claims you made in the title XD

Have fun

I will use this sentence to indicate this is my opinion rather than the DBOG team from now and on:

Disclaimer; Personal Opinion

When it comes to balancing this game, this game is FAR from balanced. Every class needs a buffing somewhere and nerfing in some other places. Some classes have more things to deal with other classes; some classes (like Karma) are built to deny over half the roster EASILY; some classes are basically built so that their counterpart stands no chance to them (Ultimates >>> Chefs and SK >>> DW).

To balance this game, you need much work over a long period of time. This way, changes will be something players adapt to, and will change constantly to make the game more NEW and cool to play.

When it comes to SK balancing, ATM they are obviously WAY favored and extremely easy to play. Their playstyle can be denied but for a lot of classes, that would take so much things that the class's playstyle becomes almost non-existing (To wear all para/fear/bleed reduction makes people like fighters lose dodge rate from Earrings, makes Dendes unable to play with cooldown like they could otherwise, etc)

Balancing SK would require a "rework" rather than just a "Nerf"... Nerfing SK is redundant and is a silly topic, since nerfing anything "good" with them lowers their ability tremendously.

Summary:

Game is Far from being balanced... I'd rate it a MAX 5/10, or lower.

SK need a bit of a rework rather than a nerf.

I guess I'm gonna say the same thing more than once.

Well, This isn't the DBOG's staff view on this subject, only mine:

Both Classes rely HEAVILY on Cooldown Reduction. This is Horrendous when it comes to PvP, it actually makes them almost unplayable 1v1.

Now that props work as 0.5%s, the Props on those classes no longer help at all. To make both classes a bit better, you need much higher hitrate/successrate.

Poko has around 900-1000 Hitrate; Dendes have 1000-1200. that's horrible for classes that can't depend on 1 thing to kill their opponents.

Both classes have to constantly be aware of their def, buffs, reflect, success, and every other stat that might matter to them (which consist almost every stat).

You might say "But Dendes/Pokos can get Cooldown accessories to help them deal damage and stay alive"... Not when you cant do much other than have low cooldown. Ultimates are almost un-hit-able with their Resist Buff on. Fighters can't be touched when they have decent DEX (Shoes are enough to deny them).

To balance a game, you need all classes to function in every part of the game.

Poko and Dende are completely dead once you shut down their Paralysis, which is ridiculous considering every other class has more to offer.

As I suggested above in my post about buffing the two classes. The Staff Slash buff isn't broken AT ALL since it's point blank range and is physical in dmg (you cant just spam it and still get decent damage). It also brings more diversity to Dende/Poko builds.

You want both dragon clan classes to be able to compete against all classes. Of course, Crits will continue being the downfall of both classes, but they should be fully set to locking down at least one person.

Giving them something other than a Paralysis that can be completely denied to kill them as a class.

I have more to say but I'll leave only this for now until another time... since I can use this computer anymore :/