Posts by Badass

I see UD3 being the way to level from 45-60 (you can do TMQ4 Normal 51-54 if you want that)

Could take around 3 hours or even less to get from 54-60 in UD3... to me that's the QUICKEST way

Yeah, so that class is allowed to be a tank and yet kill people easily. No, it isn't like that in any MMORPG. Classes like shadow knights would be removed and would be re-worked if so many complained about it. Anti bleed makes us tank it but at a cost of many other things, plus lets say SK has like 3-4 stuns, how in the hell does this even make sense now?

That's why you have gear to counter classes... your Anti Bleed Accessories would also counter the Paralysis and Fear.

Assuming you both have kind of the same gear... I could assure you, things wont be difficult.

They Kill people easily as full +15s... I guess that's fair right? If you've taken any hit from an SK anywhere around +8 and Below, you wouldn't think Bold Strike is powerful.

The class is popular because of how easy it is to play it, you would be complaining much more about other classes if they were as popular.

Classes like Ultimate Majins have the most powerful abilities in the game, and they are by far the best class to choose OVERALL.

Have you fought a full +15 Turtle and seen how their crit is? (Before the 100% going down to 50%) There is almost a 0% chance of surviving for almost any class unless they are extremely well geared. Full +10 wont do against that.

On the other hand, you can pretty much tank a bold strike if you had full +10 gear on any class.

There is also TMQ gear which is a huge boost of ENG def to Humans, so if you don't utilize that, there is no need to talk about SKs being broken.

Oh no, you misunderstand. In this case, I meant a set amount of 308EP at max level(68 at lvl1, 134 at lvl2, 224 at lvl3), nothing that increases the EP you recover depending on gear or anything. That'd be absolutely ridiculous.

EP and LP increase (Heal) depends on your sub weapon. So Values even super low would be increased dramatically by highly +d weapons.

lvl 1 of the skill heals 682, but to me it heals a little over 2k. (Depending on my Buffs, which I usually only have mine on)

Let's say it's an average of 2082. Meaning I am getting a +1.4k Boost on all my healing, so probably gonna heal 1.7k EP when I use it (with EP cost to use skill... making it a general 700EP heal)

I haven't come across ANY healing skill in the game and realized that it was a set amount, which is why I questioned the suggestion.

If there is a way to make it a Static Heal that doesn't get effected, then I still think reducing it's EP cost is a better solution, because as a poko, you're constantly losing huge EP buffing your team (in a party we're talking ATM), that can be a NECESSARY heal, a Speed Buff, or even just a regular rebuff.

+308 EP to a player would probably mean 1-2 skills, while -1k EP on me means 2-3 less Speed Boosts.

If you want this skill to be buffed, a really powerful buff for the skill (but also deadly) is making it give 100 RP only on 4/4... which basically mean you're sacrificing 1k EP for 1 RP ball.

This is my opinion on it at least :/

------Class Name: Poko Priest

----Skill or Passive name:Kami's Epoch

--Current skill effect: Recovers 3806LP

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Recovers 3806LP and 381 EP

As it stands now, the signature Poko healing skill costs twice as much EP as Healing Wave, has 5 times as much cooldown, less range, and when used with RP is actually weaker than Healing Wave as well. I know Pokos aren't meant to be as effective healers as Dendes, so I won't suggest an LP buff. But if we add a bit of EP healing, it'll cost less for them to use this skill on themselves, and they can help out others better as well. It won't replace the Dende's function in the CCBD either considering how this takes a massive 1066EP to cast.

This is my opinion on this, not the DBOG Staff.

But if it ever recovers EP, then it would be healing more than it's costing.

I have Kami's Epoch on 1/4 for the reason of conserving the EP (PvP: quick 2k Self heal that doesn't rip your EP to pieces)

If it recovers 381 EP, then it will give me both 5k+ LP and 1.5K EP, meaning that I can use it whenever it doesn't have CD and I will not lose anything from using it.

Generally I like suggestions that buff the classes I play so much, but even those buffs should be somewhat balanced. Maybe making it more useful is by reducing the EP it costs massively. Maybe making max level cost around 400EP so it becomes the GO TO HEAL for Pokos instead of a Generic Healing Wave.

Then please tell me why is a SK one shotting us? They are supposed to have crappy attack because they're a tank but no they are also a big DPS against us humans. Giving us just a little bit more def on legendary armors wouldn't hurt much would it?

1- People who complain about SK usually have bad armor... Most humans with +9 armor have almost no issues against bold strike, and they gear themselves against it.

2- SKs that oneshot you are usually all +15 and also back to the first point... You dont have the armor to guard it.

3- All classes, even tanks, will die to a bold strike if they arent well geared.

This doesn't reflect the DBOG Staff. It's only my opinion...

1- I don't know how you'd ever manage to do cc70 with 2 Pokos and no Dendes.

2- I'm assuming none of you is putting the fact that Dende is 100% needed only for their EP regen buff, which, without it, you can't actually RUN CC.

3- I tried multiple times, by the time you pass 3 floors, your EP is 100% at the ground with nothing you can do about it.

If anyone has some input on this that apparently I'm no aware of recently, do tell...

personal opinion... Not dbog staff...

New transformations would be very hard to add due to how hard it is to balance them in both pve and pvp (since they take off some "debuffs")

Yeah sure, nerf quick attack, nerf mss, nerf every MA skills, so all play spiritualists, namek or majins. GG u guys are the best. Talk about some speed boots and other bs, when once you get slowed with those long range debuffs quick attack is bs anyway, because you move so slow it doesn't even work...

Just make it how it was in retail, because then it WAS balanced, now it's like people have zero knowledge how to BALANCE it. More like they try to buff their main, and nerf all other, 90% suggestions pure crap.

Hello, I'm sorry to inform you that Retail was not actually balanced.

• Be friendly and don't make fun of other's suggestions just because you don't like them or what they suggest.

There is no reason to say things like "90% suggestions pure crap"

If you do have a suggestion, however, feel free to be friendly and drop it below.

base critical damage on critical hit used to be +100% on Kames, that was reduced to 50% recently. I believe thats what you mean by rubbish damage.

These are my personal thoughts, nothing to do with the DBOG Staff.

------Class Name: Dragon Clan

----Skill or Passive name: Staff Slash

--Current skill effect: 1/1 Skill that does 102% Physical Damage, with an RP effect to KD and a cooldown of 24 seconds.

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Make this skill upgradable upto 3/3. Upgrading the skill increases the skill in the following ways:

----- 1/3 Skill that does 102% Physical Damage, with an RP effect to KD and a cooldown of 24 seconds.

----- 2/3 Skill that does 116% Physical Damage, with an RP effect to KD and a cooldown of 15 seconds.

----- 3/3 Skill that does 132% Physical Damage, with an RP effect to KD and a cooldown of 9 seconds.

This will make Dende and Poko a bit more useful in PvP, as they can give themselves their own RP, Generate RP with Autoattack, and then use the RP to constantly be able to KD the opponent. Every single player who is competitive enough to even play in PvP has Anti-Paralysis or a form of Resist. KD will help Dendes and Pokos actually play in PvP at a higher level instead of being basically party PvE classes.

------Class Name: Dende

----Skill or Passive name: Final Healing Wave

--Current skill effect: Duration = 10 Seconds.

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Duration = 15 seconds.

I will post more soon, but those are all I have time for right now.

Have fun :)