Posts by KerisLT

I think that gangsta is a shit.. -.- I dont like it... Ohh just remembered that i didnt came her just to type that xddd

Anyone knows some good harem/ecchi/super power/Action/comedy/romance Anime???

i didnt saw hidan no aria aa but the first season was awesome

And i didnt thought that you watch ecchi anime, and that one is a hardcore ecchi, only boobs : Shinmai maou no testament burst.... That was a surprise..

I think that one punch is a peace of a shit..

I think that doing quests and killing a certain number of mobs (maybe one token every 10 mobs) would be a great way to earn tokens, because you are actually playing to get them...

I like your idea bro.. If Daneos would make this happen then there wont be any token spammers when afk... They only leave an eraser on there keyboard or let little brothers to play the game for a hour or 2... Just kill mobs and get your tokens...

HYLO! Want to ask what anime to should i watch next? I like Ecchi, Action, Drama, Romantic, Harem.. It would be great if u could recommend me some anime's that i haven't seen.... Im really in to Swords Art Online and High school dxd.. High school of dead, Is this a zombie, Maken-Ki.. But i cant find More till i wait for SAO season 3 and HSDXD season 4..

I wanna suggest more ranks.. Like on moba games.. Bronze Sajan 4-1, Silver Sajan 4-1, Golden Sajan 4-1, Diamond Sajan 4-1, Ultimate Super Sajan 4-1... I know that its a pretty hard work, but sometime players isnt interested any more on just playin.. But, if ull add more ranks then they would have interest in getting highest ranks.. :)

Please tell me what you think :)

Hey Daneos and others.. I was thinking about server testing and other things.. And i thought that u could make some server testing and leave server online for a whole day on special days like christmas, halloween and other.. If u could do that it would be awsome! :OOO

Sry for bad english, but i dont think that my english is really bad :P

If u guys are interested in the game just Message me in skype, I would love to help u start playing growtopia and i would tell u some tips how to get wls (Wls = WorldLocks or Wl = WorldLock) and get more rich than 50wls.. :) Skype name : resadas9

Hey guys! Just wanned to ask u does anyone plays GrowTopia? If u havent heard about it so listen.. What is GrowTopia? : Growtopia is an experimental multiplayer creative sandbox platformer with crafting. There are no goals, just an infinite number of worlds where you can create whatever you want with all your friends. Everything in the world can be grown from trees - plant Dirt Trees, Lava Trees, and of course Jetpack Trees. Discover new items by mixing the seeds of trees you already have.

More about growtopia for those who wants to learn more about it.. : :saiyan: :saiyan: :saiyan: :saiyan: :saiyan: :saiyan: :saiyangoku: :saiyangoku: :saiyangoku: :saiyangoku: :saiyangoku: :vegeta: :vegeta: :vegeta: :vegeta: :vegeta: :vegeta: :vegeta:

Growtopia is built on the idea of planting and splicing seeds, collecting gems, and building a custom world for you and your friends to inhabit. Use the on-screen arrows to move and jump around the sidescrolling landscape. Your inventory neatly slides up and down using the tab at the bottom center of the screen. Simply tap an item and tap the playing field to use/place it. You gather and destroy things using the almighty punch, an ability that functions by selecting the fist and tapping nearby areas on the screen (or using the action button). It all works quite well in practice, and after a few minutes of running around and digging, you'll feel like an old pro.To really kick the game off, your first tasks will involve digging in the soil for dirt seeds and gems. As soon as you have a dozen or two gems you can nip over to the shop and purchase a package of five random seeds, giving you something a little more creative to play around with. Seeds grow into trees that mature in real-time, some taking a few seconds or a few minutes to reach harvest, others taking hours or even days. Each seed and item has a rarity score from one to 100, one being as common as dirt (literally) and 100 being the metaphorical Holy Grail. You can combine seeds by using a seed on a freshly planted crop, but not all combinations will work. The Growtopia wiki has a nice list of recipes you can work from, and more are being added all the time