Posts by Kamo

floor 51 tickets for 4000 token, 91f tickets for 8000 token (depends on ccbd update), autopot LP and EP small 3500 token, normal 7000 token, big 10500 token, dogi balls 5000 token each, brown box 1500 token each, better food for pets 1000-1500 token, z24 bag 4000 token each, z32 bags 7000 token each.

All items account binds that nobody can trade or sell it.

what about if something goes wrong, for example errors at server moving or the moving can not be completed because there is an difficult error? is there any risks that we can loose our play progress, our objects or even our characters can be deleted?

ne ist bei den db quests nicht mehr möglich. sobald die zeit abläuft, bekommt man ein 1 db als strafe abgezogen und da es die quest dbs waren, kann er die nicht mehr nachholen da sie ja abgeschlossen ist. aber eigentllich bruacht man die nicht wirklich, da man aus dem wunsch nur die lvl 20 rüstung und handschuhe bekommt. er kann als alternative lvl 21 rüstung craften oder einfach weiterlvln bis lvl 30 und dann das lv 30 equipment herstellen.

Hi everyone,

while there is no conection to the server, i was checking my main account on the Homepage and noticed there is a game time you can see. I was surprised how many hours I spent on this character since start :D

I would like to know how many hours other players have on their main char. So if you want you can also post your game time here.

Have fun! :thumbsup:

playhour12rclkpsf5.png

* Updates
    - New command for players which will learn second class mastery passive if it is missing: @addskill2
    - New command for players which will create master class quest item. It
    only works on people who are adult and do not have second master class
    yet. Please note that you can not remove the master class quest item.
    Only use this command if you are adult, you dont have the quest item and
    no way to get the quest item from korin again.
    How to use? Enter "@addmasteritem CLASS-ID" into the chat. Example Im a
    martial artist and I want to become a swordsman then I write
    "@addmasteritem 8". 8 = the class-id for swordsman.
    Martial Artist: 7 = Fighter, 8 = Swordsman
    Spiritualist: 9 = Crane Hermit, 10 = Turtle Hermit
    Warrior: 13 = Dark Warrior, 14 = Shadow Knight
    Dragon Clan: 15 = Healer, 16 = Poco Summoner
    Mighty Majin: 17 = Ultimate Majin, 18 = Grand Chef Majin
    Wonder Majin: 19 = Plasma Majin, 20 = Karma Majin

@Daneos can make zeni reset like he did in founder server before pre open beta starts. I hope he will do this after he fix the zeni bug/cheat/hack

thats not all. I dont know why Items like CC Circuits Craft materials from floor 50, 70 and 100 rewards are gone too. people was collect them in normal way. it had nothing to do with the CC150 Chests and titles. few players make bad things and all get punishment is not fair. but its ok, its just pre open beta.. im just little bit angry about the lost free time i have invested to collect items

even tough this has nothing to do with the topic in question, you're bringing up the +15 gear upgrade bug. It does make you suspicious now, doesn't it? :P

LOL i dont know why you think every +15 upgrade is a bug. Its possible, you just need farm/collect stones for some weeks, sell items u do not need and buy blue stones for example. Then cash some real money or buy white stones from auctionshouse if u have enough zenis. Rest is luck.

Here is proof:

idk man, seems odd to me..

Just wait and let danoes say something new about it. Thizical you drop the stones today or yesterday? mybee u drop the stones before the maintaince. If u were grinding/Level Up 5h-8h a day before and after the maintaince you would see the difference.

FAZIT: Stones do not drop anymore.