Posts by Jonbradburn

founders 100% should not get any auras ect but we should get what we paid for.

i want my potions and my cash points. i can at least use those items instead of a pet and a dogi that serves no purpose.

just give us the original package for krillin

When i see Forum post like this, i think its a troll. Either you guys are new or just trolling. Calling Sks op this early into the game is crazy. Wait until 60-70 patch then wait until people have +12 33% crt, dex gear and con gear, anti bleed, etc.. then we see. Also who ever gears their fighter this early is crazy

Yeah im not bothering until lvl 70 . Legit no point at all in wasting the cash/time (cash).

Humans arent made to be tanks ect . They are made for damage if you are MA and aoe if your a spirit. People who think they need a buff either never played original dbo where there was none of this 15 gear bugs ect . Or you suck as a human

Leave them as they are , if they get tanking capabilities then the other classes will say they need a buff ect.

can we have our lp and ep potions back ? Im sorry but the krillin pack is just garbage . Ugly ass dogi that no one will wear . Stupid title no one will use . Stupid pet thats no different.

At least the potions had a temporary use.

If only there was a refund option

guys ive defragged my laptop. Cleaned temp files . Made it so ive got nothing but the game on my laptoo and im still getting freezes . Can anyone help fix this shitty client freezing. Its now worse since update

new rewards are posted . If you have a krillin founder pack your gonna be dissapointed. I know it was the cheapest but they were still important . There is literally nothing of worth apart from 1 wagu

i have no idea about computers ect . The client is freezing loads . Its not my laptop as it ran dbo perfectly .

Im using win10 but dont use my laptop other than dbog now.

Im reading lots of confusing stuff , can i just download and install win7 ?

yes i know the name is mine as i got to it first . But the question about it being locked hasn't been confirmed . Aru just posted the original links which don't solve my query .

I would assume its locked or gets premade . I heard a rumour that we can create it the day before .

Ill wait for a mod to respond as we could speculate all day but unfortunantly we just don't actually know for certain how it works

Thanks anyway vegetto :)

hi

Yeah thanks i know all of that . My question still is unanswered though.

Whats stopping someone using my name. Is it locked to my account only so others can't even try to use it or do you just have to report it if its taken

but lets use an example . I reserved Trunks. So if i am late logging on there is a high chance someone will try that name . So will i have to wait until the team change my ign to Trunks or will it auto stop users picking trunks in the first place

hi a question to mods or anyone that knows.

For the founders who were able to reserve a name , how does this work ?

Do we get access to create the char the day before ?

Is the name locked to the account ? So as an example if i log in march 2nd will i still be able to use my name or will someone else have taken it