Posts by MysterZ

yes, right now it's more about looking for bugs than just playing the game, after it moves to beta everyones characters will be lost anyway.

Yes, I know it is not motivating because of that, but at least it is a chance to catch up and spend some time having fun. I tend to see the bright side of it ;)

Pelo que ouvi dizer, eles iriam tentar balancear classes, logo não sei até que ponto é que as classes se irão manter como antigamente, mas claro que é normal começar a pensar em todas as possibilidades.

Eles estão resolvendo tudo e por agora não será uma realidade, como o AdN disse. Tudo numa fase de testes para ajudar a desenvolver o jogo e torná-lo viável o quanto antes.

- Auto-attack (melee) doesn’t work sometimes;

- Skill delay between using a skill and auto-attack, I would say 3 seconds;

- Quest level 2 (Namek) Rubbles (collect) isn’t working;

jPNOQg2.png

- Switching between channels isn’t functioning;

- It is not possible to delete a character in your account;

- Party System – Parties get mixed sometimes, not as characters, but the chat gets messed up;

raLsz09.png

- Ticket System – It is not working the upgrade system, making your screen freeze and crash right after;

- Not getting any experience when you try to craft items;

- Major lag in areas that are crowded;

- Getting stuck in the NPC screen from time to time (this happened as well in the regular version of the game);

- Can’t attack some mobs;

- Quests get bugged sometimes and can’t be obtained again;

- Quest not translated and the mob you need to kill is “Fungus Saibaman

DaXe4LW.png

- Big Tree: doesn’t spawn any bees and it makes it impossible to complete the quest;

hx61Jef.png

- Big Rock: Can collect it but it is not making any progress to the quest;

MV3Ljzi.png

- Pet Skills: None of those I have tried is working;