Posts by DaisukeSan

Just wondering if it would be possible to create a patcher repair for dbo I know almost nothing about this areo of expertise but we have been having a lot of bugs whixh solutions have just been reinstalling the game and a patch repair would be a quick reliable solution to peoples complaints and stuff all I know it should. Do is. Scan all files and folders and compare it to what should be there and scan the file size and compare again if something is missing it downloads that file from the server and re-patches the game.

This should fixes a lot of game download errors and stuff or game crashes when you launch the game. This process I think is quite hard and long but other games have it that we can sample from would be very hand so please @Daneos @arianonfire (don't know if ur part of dbog but......... Whatevs u got connections xD ) @Kirito would like to know if this would be possible :D

Thank you in advance :p

Well first off if ur looking. For help give us ur specs and tell us what you have tried first of all.

Firstly I think the server is buggy because as Daneos said on the global update thread he is doing work on the networking of the server and I think this would affect gameplay.

Secondly, since you gave us no useful information we can only give you generic fixes like restart your compute, close other programs and allow dbog.exe and dboglauncher.exe through your antivirus and your windows firewall.

Finally, worst comes to worst you'll have to redownload the game. If none of these work its probably due to the updates to the server from Daneos.

Welp thanks @adrianonfire had no idea this was out yet daneos hadn't mentioned it throughout the global update thread but thanks adrian

Yeah I don't think daneos has done this rright now he definitely would have given us a sneak peek of the skills if he had finished. Or was in the process of making it as it is an important aspect players look for.

Well no matter what we think nothing will change if daneos decides not to so I would like to ask @Daneos after reading ALL these comments including this one what he thinks about our ideas and whether or not they are subject to change.

All I disagree with is your logic with dexterity if someone is able to dodge attacks they can see when to counter attack, this leads to an attack using the oppents force to deal damage. So basically I think you should change the ratio of crit chance that increasing dexterity would give maybe make it 7:1 or something like that I'm sure this would calm all the players down and make the game much more balanced.

P.S.Sorry if my english sounds robotic French is my first language :)

Could we make the first simeple Dogi to be like Sasuke from Naruto Shippuden, that would be cool or have Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist, or could we have a Super saiyan god blue dogi? Anyway great job on the mods and gl. :D

Well it's just nice to have the full package if he releases it all in one go its like everything whereas if he constantly kept adding content he would have to keep back tracking to fix bugs and stuff in those updates which would slow down his process on new things. But other than that there isn't much other reason

It doesn't sound like you've gotten over the update with all that flame coming from ur mouth. And for the record I've been waiting for at least 2 years so calm down if you are so patient then try being patient with ppl.

Welcome Vicente,
    - am almost sure you'll have a great tim on these forums the community is quite small compared to others and you'll quickly get to know active ppl. Currently you are able to play the pre open Beta which does not have the following features:

Tranformations
    Time Leap Quests
    Time Machine Quests
    Master Quest
    Adult Quest
    *whole game has not been translated*
    This is all completely free.
    So yeah there you go have fun in the forums but no. Spamming/flaming please :D

Sooo true just chill and be patient and wait for new updates but....

XLR8 just sayin no-one minds you talking about things in this update or about what you think the next update will be but make sure you phrase the thread properly so that ppl don't think your one of thos 7yr old spammers who piss ppl off so much. :P that is probably y u got flamed so yeah CASE CLOSED....again lol :p

@Dood
    Can't believe you just said that if Daneos didn't give us teaser we would have another thing to complain about so please just be grateful to Daneos and his team for making the game happen for ungrateful ppl.

I think the main reason everyone hates pplspamming the forums about the same crap over an overis because firstly it's just annoying if you can be bothered to make a post about it then you can be bothered to search the forums for the reason why. Secondly if something interesting or important does come up you'll miss it and be annoyed. Also @xlr678 it's not that people are talking about the newest update it's that people are talking about if the next update is coming, people are annoyed cuz everyone getting greedy and lazy as the caint be bothered to wait for the next update.I can't wait for the next update but I'm not spamming the forums, at least be impatient in SILENCE.
    P.S. there is a sticky for game updates it's called the global update thread.