Posts by DaisukeSan

Oh really there was a time where there were no arrows pointing to the quest *gasp*.Well same thing happened for me but I just used a game guide lol was really easy but yeah

Just keep in mind that this will take awhile by that I mean a super long time maybe 2 or 3 years maybe less maybe more but if they are willing to do it which I doubt just be prepared and dont expect anything too much basically dont expect it to take a short amount of time I know NOW you will say something like its ok we can wait and sh*t like that but in future people will ask when will this race be added blah blah blah which is what is happening right now with the server opening times and stuff so it is just getting really frustrating so just expect a long wait ok and be prepared for arguments about when its coming out and stuff.I also really want a new race but just dont complain if the time comes when you are able to because the team are already busy with so much stuff so be patient. To be honest just stop talking about this because the only person who can say yes to this is someon like freaking Daneos or someone like that just stop I dont believe it is ever gonna happen so just stop dreaming

Then could we have a list of all the storyline quest in order or translated or both because I can tell that people are gonna spam the chat saying what is the next quest or I don't understand what to do and I think that would be super annoying so could someone out there do that or if there Is a link just put it out there for all to see ao that we dont rage when we are ingame because I saw a lot of spamming for the FIRST freaking QUEST I mean come on...

No way mr satan can fly apparently he doesn't have enough focus like he has to be able to focus his energy into his feet and stuff soo not everyone that is strong can fly only people who can control the ki can soo yeah good enough for you if not then...

What I'm trying to say is that he may be physically way above average from humans but not mentally or spiritually so if you want to go that far into it because of that Mr satan cant fly that's why in movies and stuff monks can levitate and that is because they strengthened there spiritual and mental part of their body so therefore they can control there Ki and in turn they can fly :)

Oh well it just sounded like a really sturdy answer I just thought you were to trying to be rude I and I didn't mean hate, hate I just meant hate like annoyed hate

Also another on is Fwagumeh sounds like this f-wa-goo-meh
    Try saying that as fast as you can it will make you sound like an Asian person with a bad accent saying
    F*ck me noticed it when the guy kept saying it on chat and then I realised and started laughing

Actually though episodes 9 animation was actually quite good its just annoying that it was basically the same as Battle of Gods but one thing that was cool was
    *Spoiler Alert*
    Videl's supersaiyan hair bro that was very funny maybe her baby is gonna be a Super Saiyan

Good idea posting this before game comes out and I would love to join if you would let me but how about Knights of The Blood Oath as a guild name from the Sword Art Online anime mostly because I am gonna be a swordsman :) and I loved sao

Ok hold up the move learner dooent have to go on the skill tree it should be made so that you need a skill slot open to use the it's or whatever I is and when you want to get rd of it you should just be able to click and drag your move from the skill tree on top of the learnt move and that would get rid of it

Also wtf I thought that the team was also adding stuff in game but just after the game is completely finished or in-between updates and stuff