Posts by DaisukeSan

Well continuing with this subject anyone watched sharknado alot of people have legit nicknamed this the worst film ever its funny to watch because it is just that bad it is kinda old (made in 2009 I think) but funny Cus of how bad it is because they are actually trying to be serious but it just completely failed AND they made 3 movies of it because of the amount of views it got but people only watched it because of how freaking bad it was I actually recommend this one it just soo bad you have to watch all three

Haha lol no offense but you guys kinda.... sound like grampa's lolol no offense but didn't you guys ever play on your Gameboy's as kids I never EVER played games on a piece of paper I mean the games you guys played SOUNDS cool but... ehh I guess I'm just not into that stuff but I respect your style of games not trying to make fun of you I just think it was weird I either played Gameboy or just played football so it just feels strange but that's other people I guess

Ehh not watching many movies.i am watching series' like Sherlock which is amazing would definitely recommend if you like modern and GENIUS thinking definitely watch this even though you may think the original Sherlock is boring and is about him solving boring mysteries and stuff in the 1960 's, think again this flips that all upside down definitely try it out, but really other than that the only movie/series I am looking out for is the Naruto Live action movie I really hope it is as good as everyone made it out to be because I've seen some pretty bad live actions.... Lets not remind ourselves of Dragon Ball Evolution oh god that movie was bad AND they are making a 2nd film which I have to watch JUST incase it actually turns out to be good...which I severely doubt...

Yeah your right Dragon Ball Xenoverse has cool gameplay and all but it the experience just don't last long enough it's too easy it just gets sad after a certain point but with DBO you get literally years of gameplay under your belt its great

Jesus why didn't I think of this before well here it comes BIG idea here.Why don't the developers make the game so that there are secret items and weapons that you can get throughout the game during specific event times the events should last about 5 days maybe less but there should be an event every month I know it takes work but I would like to know if it is possible and if you are willing to do it. Also I was wondering if you are able to teach yourself moves like a move tutor in Pokémon cuz I think that would be a great addition too cuz you could give out move tutors in the special events. If you are not able to use move tutors would it be possible to add them in depending on your class so that only specific classes can learn this specific move tutor like types in pokemon would be awesome I would really like to know your feedback on this one guys c=

Dude NO it is not gonna be the same is gonna be BETTER some of the good recommendations we make are going in the game that is why I leave a thank on every idea that i think is definitely gonna be put in the game so I really don't want it to be exactly the same as the original game I want it to be better anyone else with me on this?

Guys are there gonna be any new moves be Implemented from the newer parts of the anime such as Warp Kamehameha and Beerus's God of Destruction move and or how about the new combos in the game like the sick ass combos that Beerus does holy poop they were awesome does anyone know if they will be add to the game also is Freiza's supernova in game?Also I think we are in need of some mire Swordsman combo's Cus I donz know if there are any swordman moves that actually use the sword CUs I have never played as a swordsman before I just thought about trunks I he doesn't use his sword as his main attack weapon sooo I just wanted to know please someone tell me or explain thanks guys. =)

Oh my gosh the hype is real game is coming out real soon I think due to all the mini "tests" that are going on all you guys out there are gonna have a great time playing this game I NEED this game the wait is too much I cant take I anymore someone help meh

Oh my gosh I wish someone would make a game like this from the ground up with better graphics but with the same idea.

oh gosh I seem like SUCH a fanboy