Posts by DaisukeSan

Hey I am just making a suggestion no need to hate me for it.

The only reason I said it is because it would work really well with the type of game dbo was and it is another famous anime. What's the problem here I know they wont do I but I was just asking for peoples opinions about it because it would actually work.I was thinking about classes. There would have to be six of them based on your chakra nature Fire,Water,Wind,Earth and lightning and after choosing one of these your equivalent to a 'Transformation' would be to gain a second chakra nature.To be honest I think Naruto fits this game better than Dragon Ball z does because of all the ranked missions and all the different item possibilities there could be it could work f someone committed to it cuz I would play it and I'm sure others would too.

Is there any chance that you guys could create a Naruto mod for this after this game is fully complete any chance of a Naruto mod I know its a bit* much to ask but come on you must agree that it might actually be a good idea

I know it seems a bit fan boyish but come on... I can hope cant I?

I would like to know if at any point in this games development if it is possible to add up to 2 or 3 Transformations for each class.

For example Namekians:

Normal,Super Namekian (like in the anime) but they would look the same but with buffed up stats, then the giant Namekian but the stats would have to be beefed up to support this.

Humans:Super Saiyan ,Super Saiyan 2 ,or maybe even three but that would make an imbalance soo maybe not

Majins:Evil Majin, Kid majin ,maybe even Gotenks buu (but I don't know how that will work.

These are suggestions and I would just like to know your thoughts on them but I do have suggestions on how to obtain these transformations but I just want to know first whether this would be possible to add into the game in an update maybe next year when the game is fully released (I hope) :)

Ok they will definitely fix it so it was like the original but they may or may not surprise us with an update that would buff the levels you can reach by a bit or maybe something major like adding completely new weapons and stuff but don't expect it wait for a few updates after the full release of the game

In the long run probably gonna happen but when the game is first release probably not maybe in future updates but first they wanna get the game out so that they can work with it later but still probably soon maybe even this year. But good question though
    Wait is the crafting level limited in the alpha or in the original game because if it is the original game then I agree with my first post

Wait I heard someone say that Namekians are Tanks?What the hell are you thinking Majins are the tanks here mate Namekians cant last that long but we have to give them some sort of buff I think that these stats are what the characters should have.

Namekians:

Attack: low

Defense:medium

Hp:High

Humans:

Attack: high

Defense:Medium

Hp:low

Majins:

Attack Low

Defense:High

Hp:Normal