Posts by tayshawn2011

I just want to point out that the npc stores won't let you repair armor unless your repairing all at once and sometimes I don't have the zeni to pay full repairs so I try to repair items I need most but it won't work.

People always want an easier way. If you know which mob stuns/paralizes/KDs/fears you, why don't you pull and CC it first before it CCs you? If there are too many mobs around it, you can move forward slowly by killng one after one. It may take a little more time and may be a bit annoying, but that's a strategy. If it KDs you first, just don't get up until it uses the next KD skill. If you know in a certain dungeon or in a field area there are mobs which CC you and which CC skill they use, why don't you prepare a set of accessories that resists and/or reduces the skill (duration)? If you are already in a loop of being CCed, why don't you log out, re-login, run away from it, and attack it when you are ready? There are so many strategies that help you with the problem. Please undetstand that you can't just kill every mob by one or two hits without any difficulty and/or strategy. There should be some mobs that are challenging to kill and need a sort of strategy/gears. That being said, killing them is not hard at all if you know how to play.

Mobs in papaya and fearland higher leveled dungeons like that but level 20's doing this no and it's not a matter of having an "easier way" Mobs arent supposed to spam KDs confusion and etc like that period obvousely it has to be a error that hasn't been paid much attention to

True but if you keep having to log out and log back in and end up spawning in a different spot you were in right in front of mobs then it's difficult. Thats also another thing bugging me I have to log in and log out every 5 or 10 mins I never lose connection the mobs and even npc's jus don't appear.

Its probably bugged. No cd at all on those skills. Knockdowns, stuns, paralisis and even confusion. It seems it has no cd. Monsters just keep recasting it. I know those monkeys on papaya for example. Get confused bruh you ded. Better log out lol. And cast speed is terrible. Its like 0.5 sec cast speed. Like speedy gonzales.

Exactly no matter the level soon as they catch you in that loop it's only a matter of time before you hit 0 hp. I got rekt by bats in rr base from knock downs and confusion and my character is level 53 :/

So I've been having to log in and out reapeatedly because the game stops loading after a few minutes it dont disconnect but all npc and mobs don't load and everytime i log out and back in im somewhere off the map stuck. Any solution to this problem helps.

Update:I've made it to Aria Falls and the same problems from earlier occurs but this time the Command that teleports us when were stuck won't work.

So I recently started over to try every class and currently doing the last TLQ and as soon as Oolong shows himself I cant move anymore after that little scenario To accept the next quest from Chi Chi

At the start of the match Im unable to move till the fight sign disappears but my opponent is able and I get attacked from all the way across the stage(I understand spiritualist have range but cmon not from corner to corner), and lastly is our armor supposed to break in CC Battles?(Before the last update it didn't or I didn't pay attention to it till now)

Thanks for your future answers :dpeace::dpeace:

I understand it being 2 times a week but on one day atleast spread the events out instead of it being on just saturday one can be saturday and the other on whatever else day instead of waiting till the weekend

The mobs or certain mobs have a bug in which they attack even after your dead which is a hassle because everytime I try to respawn I end up in the same spot still being attacked by the mobs and the armor breaks due to this bug even though your already dead your armor goes down everytime you try to return to popo stone.Due to that I have to relog everytime I die just to appear at popo stone.It dont occur everytime though only a few will stop and continue to lurk around the area but majority of the ones I faced had this issue.