Posts by tayshawn2011

Yea I have had problems in the past with mega and there encryption even though I put include key, if anyone knows how to fix that let me know, until then I uploaded to dropbox and put the link in the video it should work please let me know or contact me directly on skype for a last resort i will send it to you directly.

I downloaded the game but when I run the DBO.exe file it says "Wrong service information", Any solution to fix this problem?

Yea pretty much the whole community had the same problem for a couple weeks till Daneos updated the game file so when you re-download it the patcher_config.xml file will already be in the game file.

Yea I agree whenever I visited revelations site still the same no update or anything they dont even have a download link out yet even though they have more developers the ones here are really busting they're asses to get this thing released so the world can enjoy it again

It maybe just me but arent you guys as exited as I am about how fast the game progress is moving I know I

havent waited as long as some of you have but isnt this great!
    P.S Thank you for your hard work Daneos and the other developers you guys are awesome :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I hope there's no afk system that logs you off because the original DBO never had that. I used to make my characters go afk for hours and would accumulate points. I also loved finding places near the plat where me and my friends would go afk together.

I agree whenever I went AFK I'd go super saiyan just for the hell of looking epic and sat down to maintain my super form. But if an AFK system helps the server from getting full and eventually slowing it down then I'm all for it.

I know I probably shouldn't be asking this but I just wanted to ask if you have a specific time or date when you let test servers open cause I live in the U.S and our Timezones are different and the test you guys ran today I was sleep and I really wanna help find bugs to speed the game processing so if you do have a set date or time please let me know.

Thanks for reading!

Tbh I don't care much for extra added features they may bring them bringing the game back to life is enough for me. I could take it just as it was or new and improved, Im pretty sure both will still be awesome. I mean whatever gets the game released faster right?