Posts by DragonH

Thank you sir!
    Btw i won some armor and weapon cuppons......how do i use them, do you know?
    Im asking this because the cupons say that i can get a weapon to +12 without failing.....i put the weapon on the upgrade guy, and the cupon, when i press upgrade the game have a probleme error #17 and it crashes.....maybe the weapon have to be +11 already? and not +0?

Topic....i am lvl 21, but still have missions for lvl 19 and 20....but obviously i already have the lvl 21s quest avaiable...and im almost lvl 22 already....
    So the question is....should i always do the higher lvl quests? Will i miss something?

I used the english translation link and swaped the folders like it says on the tutorial, now the game looks that it's pretty much taiwanese? did i did worse?

1. We don't know untill when it will be in pre-open beta. But even if it takes time, it is still enjoyable.
    2.Yes, it is really worth it. Even though there are bugs at the moment, you can still enjoy it.
    3. The game is translated till level 25-30 if I am not wrong. There are other parts translated and most of important things are translated too. Such as item stats, skills effects and names, monster names are all translated if I am not wrong.

Also sir, do i need to download any ENGLISH TRANSLATION package tho or it is translated as i choose the launcher language to english at the beegining?

The majority of quests have an arrow pointing to the objectives....but there's some that oly have a sad face and japanese all over the quest, how am i suposed to understand where to go in order to complete it?
    Thanks

idk why but even like that my game is darkish....is it normally like this picture i toke a moment ago?

DDSqzrG.jpg

When ever i enter the game, it looks so darkish, maybe it is like that....and my gama is not in the middle, more to the - then to the +
    Is it really like that? only me having a game darker then the others? lacking brightness to me =(

Will the OPEN BETA (no swipes), also have na announcement when it's up? So people will find out when will the charecters stop being swiped?
    Will it take long until then? months?
    Don't hate on me cause i have been away from the servers for months =(
    Thanks in advance