Posts by DragonH

i know, and i'm not asking when it is going to open, i just tought that there was a little test going on and had no idea why the server was locked tho

Every day i open my DBO Launcher just to see if i can press "START" xD yes!
    Today in my region, Europe, the START is ENABLED, so i pressed started thinking i could play.
    But when i try to log in it says SERVER IS LOCKED.
    What does it mean?
    I tought that when START was enable it was cause we can play, or maybe it's something from my computer? thanks
    Cheers

edited: now it's disabled =(

Daneos, do you mind telling us, how much % of the game is translated?
    I know you might say that there's more languages translated then the others, but for example, english, how much % of the game is translated to english players? 30%?
    Thanks and cheers guys

When the servers get up, ill aim on the story line first, and when i get max lvl and stuff, ill aim on PVP Itens and PVP all the way!

some developers take months to answer, so i asked here, a place that should have more then 1 devoloper and would be faster, anyways, he usually watch what is going on around foruns, and maybe some other players could answer me idk

Before you guys start a fight with me, yes, cause i have read the RED TEXT, i just wanna make a question to Daneos.
    Since the servers are stable now, and that that they updated the DBO LAUNCHER, in what step is the game at this point? like, 50% done?
    If so, what are developers doing now? Translating more? Finding more bugs?

I'm not hurried about the game launch but im curious about what is happening to the game while we wait!!

Thanks and cheers!

I'm around here for 1 week but here we go!
    My name is Hugo Lima, im 22 years old and im from Azores Islands - Portugal.
    I'm a GIS Analyst and i spend a quite amount of time playing online games (League of Legends, World of Warships, Hearthstone, Blacklight Retribution, Rust, etc)
    I played DBO Korean version till it closes when i was lvl 49....=(

Hope this community is as helpfull as the korean community was and that we have a lot of fun together!

Cya around the forum guys

im saying that because i found a quest that had, instead of an arrow to lead me to a certain objective, a sad face, and i did not knew what the sad face on the quest face meant.

thanks for answering!
    The game will be a little hard for non-korean players in general then, i mean, for new players at least, hope to see some improvements soon

As you guys know, we tested today a little of the game again, but in general, 80% of the game stills in korean but, i have seen posts around here saying that it has been translated to brazilian, english etc, do we have to change the language in a certain place to set it up? or the game isnt fully translated?

I just heard about this website today and i downloaded the game.
    Do you guys have any info about them to give?
    When they will be online?
    Or they are already but in maintance?
    Please answer.
    Cheers