Posts by Hemoglobine

No, Of course not, and I'm well aware of what you guy're suggesting.

So because you never reached the cap (granted neither did I) No one else should be allowed to? How is removing 40+ levels going to change the fact that the skills you chose weren't decent/That your skill tree was flawed? Why should the more pvp oriented players have to suffer the consequences of this? That's like saying People shouldn't prestige in Call Of duty, because too many noobs never get past rank 40...

I didn't said they should, i said it could be better, at least for me, i share what i think, if you like or not what i wrote is up to you, everybody shares their own mind about this.

Well i never reached level 70 at all, i never did pve at all in this game when it was available in TW or HK, i think making a lower level cap would improve gameplay experiencie, making new players like me, understand stats, how they work, what you must focus on and so on, when i was leveling my turtle, it was a completely mess up because i didn't even know what to focus on xD... hope they start with a low level cap, so we can do things till that while they work to get done higher level areas, making the release date sooner aswell.

English to Spanish

1 Archivo: Updater.exe
    2 Descarga Completada
    3 {0} de {1} Archivo
    4 Descargando Archivo de Traduccion
    5 Archivo de Traduccion no Encontrado.
    6 Archivo de Traduccion Corrupto.
    7 Error
    8 No se pudo encontrar {0}
    9 El Archivo {0} No existe
    10 El Lanzador Necesita Finalizar La Actualizacion Primero
    11 No se pudo encontrar Updater.exe