Posts by Rikoss

lol you play n-a? nice ivy avys :D

Size (75x75, 100x100, 192x192 or 200x200?) :: 192x192
    Character or person you want on it :: Black Goku(if u can do two, another one with Hit)
    Link to picture you want used if you have one (If not I will find one myself) ::
    Text you want if any? :: Rikoss

my friend told me that u get zeni on every beta or something when ur a founder, whats true on that? i have no cash so far ;D, also what about the founder items, am I going to receive them or only in offi release? ^^

anyone there playing this dbz game? just found it lately its a browser game its not best but its quite fun
    the site is 2fight.com

English to Czech

Soubor: Updater.exe
    Stahování dokončeno.
    {0} z {1} souborů
    Stahování přeložených souborů
    Přeložený soubor nebyl nalezen.
    Přeložený soubor je poškozený.
    Chyba
    Nenalezeno {0}
    Soubor {0} neexistuje
    Launcher potřebuje dokončit aktualizaci
    Soubor Updater.exe nebyl nalezen
    Informace
    Nová verze DBOGLauncheru je k dispozici
    Připraveno k hraní
    Probíhá překládaní jazyka

Heya guys, my name is Daniel I'm 16 yrs old and I'm from Czech Republic.
    I like martial arts,anime & mmo games.
    Have played this game long time ago but havent got so far.(havent watched DB back then so i didnt find it fun at all)
    Started watching DB this year and pretty enjoying it and it made it into my top anime list xDD
    Was kinda bored in school so i was searching for some anime games and I found out DBO Global. The moment i saw it i knew im gonna play it :3
    Looks better to me than the other DBO server.
    I just hope it goes far bought the s.saiyan pack today.
    I hope I'm welcome in this game and hope ill make some friends in this game :)

hey guys.
    i wanna buy the super saiyan founder pack however there are few questions i have.
    If i buy it now, am I gonna get the items as well in the official release? as the characters are going to be wiped? Also am I going to get mall points refunded if i buy something now and it gets wiped after official release?
    If not whats the point of buying stuff ur gonna have only in beta and is going to be wiped out?
    Ty for reply
    also would be nice if some1 sent me screens of the s.saiyan doki/mount