Posts by kirahachi

I didnt know you could reset your skills after lv 31 I just tried it on my main an wow. Yeah 1 week is acceptable but the problem is even if u are lv 1 and reset you still need to wait. I know its still pre open beta and they should focus on more important things than make you comfortable with only activating the 1 week after you hit lv 31, so I think there should be a message when u click on a skill reset npc telling you you can only reset once a week I dont know if it requires a lot of coding or if its easy to do but many people gonna start a new character with skills unkown to them and they gonna reset skills not knowing they will need to wait one week to do it again and because of that they will be just playing around with the sps maxing out skills that will help them in leveling.

Why should i be grateful dude its only logical that you can reset your skills on lv 30 I dont really remember the times on TW and if yo could still reset your skills on lv 30 back then, but if you couldnt then that was the most retarded thing on universe. I think its not that big deal to reduce that shitty one week to one day nobody gonna die. <3

Simple: remove the waiting time from reseting your skills (you can only do it one per week)
    why? because one week is ridiculous , starting a new character and get it to lv 30 with a skill tree that is not fkd up would be faster
    even if you dont remove waiting reduce to a less retarded waiting time maybe 24 hr? :thumbup:

I wrote this not knowing you can reset skills after lv 31, and with this possibility I think 1 week is not that bad, but it would be better if the skill reset npc could tell you about this waiting time when you click on it.