Posts by ecoloco2

if your tv is 1920x1080p and your laptop can run the game at that resolution, then yes, it is that simple, you will have to find the resolution that adapts to your TV, not difficult at all :)

Tenes muchas esperanzas yo calculo octubre de este año a febrero de 2017

Tenes muchas esperanzas yo calculo octubre de este año a febrero de 2017

jajajaja, tanto noo, les faltan solo dos cosas, y aunque son cosas bastante grandes, ya las tienen avanzadas, no creo ni que haga falta llegar a Junio.

Mantengamos la comunidad hispanohablante activa pls, no nos quedemos atras

If you mean new stuff that the old DBO didn't had, i remember to read that, they'll finish this one by now, THEN they will implement new stuff.
    But that's the thing, they have to finish what they¿re doing right now first in order to add new stuff in the future.
    I like that because we will be able to enjoy the normal game while they develop new stuff, instead of just getting a completly different game from the beginning, with things that anyone would recognize from the old DBO.

Nothing personal but i've seen that in a lot of MMORPGs and i dont like it. There already is an atribute increase when you kill monsters, and is called leveling up... So, that, i wouldn't like it but if the majority wants it, so be it

You should delete it again an re-download, because the patcher config has been throug changes the last month, also the files needed to open the launcher

I say that dogis should stay at the token shop, and dont get cheaper, because at the end that's the easy way.

I think you should add dogis as special quests (assigned by the owner of the dogi), i dont think you should let any mob drop it, even with a 0.001% chance.

I think also that you should add more dogis, like ten shin han, trunks,piccolo, vegetta, etc...

Yo tambien entro varias veces al dia con la esperanza de que en algun momento el servidor diga: Online, solo me ha pasado 2 veces, me muero de ganas de que hagan un server test YA! :D:D

The main webpage says at the left:

-South America: Offline

Today when all this happened it said: "Online", i went to try to enter the game but the online server was the european. I just wanned to ask if you can fix that.

This isnt exactly an "in-game" bug so i posted it here, hope its okay

I have a bug but i dont know if anyone else has it. All the timed items (the motorcycle par example), when i get them, it says that they already ended, so the extra inventory, i hope you can fix that because i saw a lot of people that doesnt have that problem.
    Different subjet, when are you gonna be running another server test? cant wait :D

Personally, i'm from South America, but i still would like one common server for everyone, with different channels so it wont get too busy.
    I wanned to ask about the next server test and if i will still having the character that i created today in the european server once i move into the South American one.
    Also the DragonBall Hunting, i dont think we should get connected at certain hour, i would LOVE if the event would be allways on.

Lo del boton negro es porque solo te habilita a entrar a la pantalla de loggeo, caundo el servidor que hayas seleccionado esté ON.
    Lo de la traduccion yo tengo el mismo problema, porque cuando cambio de servidor, si me deja, pero cuando cambio el idioma no sucede nada, yo me postulé como traductor pero todavía no recibi respuesta, asi que supongo que ya tienen suficientes. Solo queda esperar